Chapter 70

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Bī I think that I may have got a major upgrade,"

Kakashi's POV -

"Haku, get down!" I yelled as I hurled a kunai towards the white Zetsu, attempting to strike the boy down.

Before the kunai hit, though, the Zetsu was gone stunning those who saw it.

"Am I late? Tou-San?" I turn to my left, utterly stunned by the glowing golden Naruto that stood before me.

"N...No, not at all," I said as best I could.

I watched as twenty more Naruto's ran past, pointing out Zetsu and giving orders left and right.

I watched on as the foe that had taken us by surprise time and time again was mowed down with Naruto's help.

Following his lead, I couldn't be more proud of him not only as his sensei but his father figure.

'Minato-Sensei, do you see him? He's doing it. He is turning into the leader and hero you envisioned him to be,' I thought as a small tear formed in my eye as I quickly whipped it away.

I was brought out of my thoughts as I had to dodge what looked like a needle flying right towards me.

'Shit, the others are here as well!' I thought, spotting one of the Kiri no Shinobigatana Shichinin Shū, Kushimaru Kuriarare.

Drawing kunai, I threw it at the blade, deflecting it into the dirt rather than letting it flail around mid-air.

Landing, I performed multiple hand signs drawing my father's blade from its sheath.

'Tou-San, guide my blade,' I inwardly prayed.

"Hatake Ninpō..." The blade started crackling with blue arcing lightning, which became brighter and brighter.

"Shiroi Kiba no Odori! (Hatake Ninja Art: Dance of the White Fang)" Jumping around at speeds close to speeds comparable to the Yondaime Raikage. Weaving my way through the razor-sharp wires that covered the clearing with my now bright white crackling blade, I slashed through Kuriarare's defenses.

Landing, I watched as the head rolled off of the reanimated shinobi's shoulders and to the ground, and before it could regenerate, they had sealed away thanks to the sealing core.

I saw a Naruto mesmerized. I smiled at how he was literally glowing gold with power radiating off of him. He is still awestruck by his Sensei's tricks.

"What? You thought I showed you everything?" I said, smiling before moving to my next enemy.

- Temari's POV -

'How the hell are we supposed to take care of the Sandaime Raikage, Nidaime Mizukage, NidaimeTsuchikage, and that damn Jiton user named Toroi from Kumo!' I thought about dodging another flurry of Shuriken from Toro.

I heard metal clang together, and I watched in horror as all the shuriken nearby soars through the air towards the poor Kiri shinobi.

Right before the man could meet his demise, the shuriken froze.

"You know that playing with magnets can be dangerous," A voice said behind me.

I turned quickly to see Naruto with his hand outstretched towards the massive square-shaped shuriken.

"Who are you?" The man asked, but there was no time to answer as the sealing corp had already wrapped him up, complete with sealing tags.

I was still looking at Naruto when the realization hit me.

"Where's Gaara!?" I yelled at him.

"He's fine with Fu, so I doubt anything will happen to them as long as they are together," Naruto replied.

Suddenly one of the messengers came up to the two of us.

"Temari-San, the task force has been split in two, and it appears the Nidaime Tsuchikage has been sealed. The first section mainly is ranged weapon users who have engaged the Nidaime Mizukage, and the long-ranged ninjutsu users have engaged the Sandaime Raikage. Although Tsuchikage-Sama assists the first group, while the second has no support from heavy hitters," The messenger reported.

"Damn it! I can help with the Raikage. What can you do about the Mizukage?" I said.

Naruto didn't say anything. He looked around and saw the weapons that Toroi used and smiled.

"I think I could make it work," He said, taking the massive Shuriken and disappearing in a Shunshin.

- Naruto's POV -

"Ohh, Mr. Mizukage, I heard that you are being an asshole!" I yelled out, arriving where group one was at.

"Finally, someone who looks competent!" The resurrected Mizukage complained.

"Me," I asked, pointing at myself.

"Ohh, you've got to be kidding me," Hōzuki said, facepalming.

"Will you just seal me so I can go back to rest," Hōzuki complained.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK WE ARE TRYING TO DO!" A random Suna Kunoichi complained.

"It's fine. All we need to do is find him and his summons..." The Shinobi kept complaining, but I zoned out of the conversation.

I turned around and looked at what seemed to be nothing, then back at the Mizukage, who was just standing their arms crossed with a raised brow.

I just pointed to the empty area, and he nodded real slow.

"Cool," I said, confusing those around me as I waltzed over to what seemed like nothing and pulled out one of my tri-pronged kunai, surprising those who were aware of the technique.

I channeled Futon chakra through the blade and sliced the clam in half, releasing the genjutsu it was releasing.

I turned around to see mixed emotions from the group of shinobi and kunoichi.

"What did you expect me actually to use on a motionless clam?" I said, laughing.

"Well, you gonna finish the job or what?" The Mizukage said unamused.

"Catch," I said, throwing the tri-pronged kunai at the man.

"Really," Hōzuki said as the kunai just embedded itself within his gut.

In a yellow flash, I appeared behind Hōzuki and spoke.

"What it did the trick," I said, putting my hand on his shoulder, making a contact seal that spread across his body, paralyzing him. Quickly the actual sealing corp arrived and sealed the Mizukage away with ease.

"Alright, time to deal with the asshole who tried to kidnap Kaa-San,"

Word Count: 1016