Epilogue

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

3 Years Later -

"Naruto, Could you get that!" Hinata yelled from the kitchen as she put the finishing touches on the baking cake.

"Hai!" I yelled, running towards the front door of our new house.

Opening the door, I was welcomed by my former teammate Sasuke Uchiha and his wife, Sakura Uchiha.

"Ahh, you both could make it. I was really only expecting Sakura," I said, knowing of Sasuke's long mission record.

"Hey, I know it's a miracle. I guess he actually wanted to be here for his child's first birthday," Sakura said, nudging Sasuke with a twitch mark on her forehead. It was then that I noticed the baby in Sakura's arms.

Their daughter Sarada Uchiha was born only two days after our son Boruto Uzumaki-Namikaze. I then realized the two were just standing outside.

"Ahh, where are my manners? Please come in," I said, backing away giving them space.

After the two began to settle in, more people arrived.

Shikamaru and Temari arrived as Temari held her own son in her arms. At the same time, Shikamaru complained about bothersome parties.

Temari just smacked him upside the head glaring at him as he sighed, massaging his sore head.

The next to arrive was Tenten and Neji. Neji was holding a bright, byakugan eyed boy on his shoulders as Tenten had a noticeable baby bump as they were expecting their second child.

Accompanying the Hyuga couple was, of course, Jiji, Hiashi Hyuga, who once again had tears in his eyes whenever he saw the three of us.

Soon the rest of the Konoha 12 and Kiba's wife, Tamaki, who was coincidentally the granddaughter of Nekobaa, who is a shopkeeper in an abandoned city that Itachi and Sasuke interacted with heavily in their childhood.

Also, Choji's wife, a baker from Iwa, decided to see if Konoha was as bad as she was told, only to be saved by Choji, and they have been together since. She also carried their own Daughter Kamiko.

Also, there was Ino's husband...

"Hey dickless," The pale son of a bitch said, walking in as Ino was struggling with their son Inojin.

"Sai," I said with a glare.

He walked in, interacting with everyone else as Ino walked in next.

"I'm sorry about him. I guess some things they couldn't rehabilitate out of him," She said with a slight bow.

"Don't worry about it, Ino," I said, waving it off.

Then there was Lee...

"Hey," I said as Lee was holding his son's hand as he walked up to the door.

"Hello, Naruto!" He said, attempting to use the old youthful passion he once had, but it was clear that he hadn't been the same since his wife died in childbirth.

"How have things been with you and Metal?" I asked as he put on a genuine smile and spoke.

"Metal and I are doing well, Naruto. I thank you for your concern!" He yelled before entering the building.

Gai-Sensei shortly followed along with Asuma-Sensei and Kurenai-Sensei.

The couple had decided, begrudgingly, to take care of Gai-Sensei. They also had Mirai, who just turned four, Akira, who just turned two a month ago, and I could see the smiles on their faces much like they had when they learned of Mirai and Akira.

"So number three, huh," I said as they walked up to the door.

"W...WHA...!: Kurenai-Sensei said, blushing crazily as Asuma laughed.

"How did you know," She asked.

"Well, one of our first lessons as shinobi was to look underneath the underneath," I said smiling while congratulating them silently, not wanting to ruin the reveal.

"Gai-Sensei," I said before they could walk in.

"YOSH NARUTO! HOW CAN I ASSIST YOU!" He yelled, performing a single-hand stand.

"Could you talk to Lee? I think he may need some reinvigoration," I said with a sad smile.

Gai-Sensei stopped with the shenanigans and nodded, knowing the situation of his prized pupil.

Last to arrive, before the party started, was Haku and his wife Yugito and their daughter Fuyumi.

"It's good to see you two," I said as they entered.

"It's good to see you as well, Naruto. I am surprised that A-Sama let us come," Haku said, smiling.

Haku had moved to Kumo with permission from Baa-Chan to represent Konoha within Kumo after the treaty was signed aligning the great nations.

As we celebrated both Boruto and Sarada's birthdays simultaneously, there was one last knock on the door.

I walked over to the door and opened it, seeing Tou-San(Kakashi) and Kaa-san(Anko) Holding a four-year-old boy with silver gravity-defying hair with some purple strands.

"Yo," both father and son said as they both got a fist upside the head.

"Kakashi, Shinobuko!" Kaa-San yelled.

"Gomen," They both said, nurturing their soar heads.

The party then continued with the new guests as Baa-Chan and Gaara were too busy with Kage's business.

The night grew older, and people became tired and needed the necessary sleep to keep up with their children's energy.

After the party ended with many gifts passed towards the new one-year-olds and the departure of friends and family, Hinata and I laid Boruto in his bed for some rest as we stood in the doorway watching for a while.

"Naruto-Kun," Hinata said.

"Yes, Hime?" I asked.

"W...would it be alright if we tried to g...give Boruto a little s...sister or b...brother," She said, blushing crazily.

"If that's what you want, Hime," I said as we ventured back to our room, leading with our lips interlocked.

- Naruto -

This was, The Tale of the Namikaze Hidden Kekkei Genkai, and I, Naruto Uzumaki-Namikaze, will continue to protect my home with all I've got!

Word Count: 978