Chapter 36

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

Standing behind a boulder watching as Tenzo-Nii moves in disguised as Sasori to meet a spy implanted in Orochimaru's close circle.

After about five minutes the informant shows up and the duo talked for a bit as I felt a second Chakra signature appear on the other side of the bridge that was all too familiar.

"Shit,"

"I know I see it too," Hinata said, leaving the only member of the group with neither sensori abilities nor a dojutsu to question what they are talking about.

"Hebi-Teme has arrived to rile things up," I said getting a nod from Sai.

Preparing myself for a fight I watch as Orochimaru kills the informant as well as destroys part of the bridge.

The three of us moved in to support Tenzo-Nii as Orochimaru made a remark that irked me to my core.

"Ahh, what have we here long time no see you two. My how you two have grown. And to think that I completely overlooked that a Hyuga of the main branch was in front of me all those years ago. If I had known that I would have given you my gift as..." Before the Teme could finish my fist met his face with speeds unprecedented.

"My have you really grown Naruto-Kun!" The man said in pure ecstasy.

"Never talk about Hinata-Chan like that!" I yelled as my appearance became more farrell.

"If I had done that I would have been able to acquire both of Konoha's legendary Dojutsu for myself!" Orochimaru said, clearly becoming more excited at the thought.

Two tails formed behind me as the Teme kept going.

"I guess it isn't too late though as you are right here in front of me, maybe I will be able to grant you a gift of your own," That was the last straw. Instead of shooting to four tailed cloak I went to five tails as well as losing my control.

I watch as if I was in the backseat in my own body charging Orochimaru and in a split second, I launch the Nukenin deep into the woods. Chasing after immediately.

I watch as Orochimaru launches multiple Jutsu at me in an attempt to stop me. He starts by sending a massive wave of snakes at me and I watch on in horror as I can not imagine the amount of venom I would have to deal with if even a minute fraction of the snake were to plunge their fangs into me.

I watch the snakes get closer and closer, and in one fell swoop, one of my tails completely obliterates every single last one of the reptiles.

Orochimaru scoffs as he draws upon Kusanagi from his mouth slithering along the ground and burrowing in the ground trying to attack from multiple angles.

Being extremely unsuccessful in landing a hit on me, I watch Orochimaru use different Fūton, Katon, and Dōton Jutsu to try and halt my advance.

Keyword being try. He did manage to hit me a few times with a wide variety of Jutsu, but nothing that could stop my current state.

I suddenly stopped my advance in the open clearing. I watch as blue and red orbs of chakra form in front of my face gathering into one purple orb.

The next thing I know I swallow the orb. I gagged and gagged and gagged for a little bit when suddenly I opened my mouth unleashing an enormous beam destroying everything in its path.