Chapter 42

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"TOU-SAN!"

Kurama's POV -

I watch on as the hyōton user screams in anguish at the loss of his father figure. Everyone watched on in complete and utter shock as from what I could tell this boy was always well reserved.

I suddenly notice that the temperature is dropping extremely fast. Faster than anything I have ever seen in all my years. As the temperature dropped I noticed that small Icicles were forming out of the ground.

'Shit he is gonna use that!' I thought.

"Everyone back!" I yelled as everyone jumped away except for the masked enemy.

Suddenly the small icicles sprouting from the ground shot out of the ground as the massive spikes of ice followed. Impaling all the masked threadlike beings.

I watch as the hyōton user continues his onslaught as the actual man was able to escape the jutsu.

The battle ended quickly as he was able to kill the man shortly after. As a group, everyone walks over to the young man who was now cradling the lifeless corpse of the man named Zabuza.

No one said anything as we watched the scene before us. That is until the Kit's new father walked up to him.

Laying his hand on the young man's shoulder he began to speak.

"I know how it feels, Haku. I too watched as my father died after the village shunned him for prioritising his team over the mission. I thought that everything he did was wrong after he committed suicide. This line of thinking is what got my best friend Obito Uchiha killed as well as my other close friend Rin Nohara," I watched as the man looked down at his own hand as a tear subtly rolled down his cheek.

"Then there was my sensei who became my new father figure after mine passed away. He raised me for a while before he was also killed during the Kyuubi attack, no offense," He said as he looked at me.

"What?" I said, causing most to fall on their face.

"Look, my point is that we need to take their bodies back to Konoha for inspection so we can learn what we can about their organization and we can't wait here forever," He said and was about to continue when I spoke up.

"Actually I am about to lose control of this state and the Kit will be unconscious for a while still. Ohh, and he may or may not think that you are all dead. Goodbye," And with that Naruto's body fell to the ground unconscious.

- Timeskip + Naruto's POV -

"Where am I?" I said opening my eyes, but I remembered what happened before I passed out.

"HINATA!" I yelled. I sat up and looked around before my eyes laid on the surprised face of my girlfriend.

"N...Naruto-Kun!" She said in her startled state.

Before Anything else happened I launched myself at her, tackling her to the ground.

"I love you Hinata!" I yelled causing her face to become bright red.