Chapter 15

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

- Previously -

"HAJIME!"

- No One's POV -

Naruto and Kiba stood still as the match started. The two were sizing each other up, Kiba was severely underestimating Naruto, while Naruto was overestimating him making sure Kiba didn't get the drop on him.

"This'll be a piece of cake, I mean he is the dead last loser of our class," Kiba yelled, getting stifled laughs from the twin banshee of Konoha(Ino and Sakura).

"Ohh Kiba-san, what is the one thing you should never do as a shinobi," Naruto said in a disappointed tone. Kiba looked at him with a questioned look wondering what the blonde was getting at.

Suddenly Naruto disappeared from view in a plume of smoke. Kakashi watched his student with a smile hidden under his mask. Hinata had used her Byakugan to see where Naruto actually was and as expected he was on the ceiling above Kiba performing hand signs.

When Naruto finished, five bunshin appeared by his side. Most of the people in the room above the rank Genin were confused because he used so many hand signs just to make five clones.

Everyone who was above a genin who saw Naruto was confused, except for Kakashi Hatake who was extremely confused. He had uncovered his left eye momentarily and used his Sharingan to analyze the Jutsu Naruto had used only to not recognize it at all. The Jutsu Naruto has used is one of his own creations allowing him to create a bunshin made of each of the five nature transformations. This resulted in a Katon Bunshin, Suiton Bunshin, Dotan Bunshin, Futon Bunshin, and a Raiton Bunshin.

"Where did you go you, coward, come on and fight me like a man!" Kiba screamed, but just as he was about to say something else the five bunshin dropped down surrounding the boy.

"You think you can win this with numbers alone, how pitiful," Kiba said with a smirk.

Kiba went in for an upper-cut to the bunshin in front of him, he was too slow though, as the attack went just left of the dodging Naruto.

"Kiba-Kun hasn't noticed yet but he has already lost this fight," Kakashi said atop the balcony getting pissed looks from Kurenai and Sakura.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN! KIBA IS WAY STRONGER THAN NARUTO-BAKA!" Sakura screamed, showing her support for her teammate.

"That is exactly why Kiba will lose, Naruto has been training non-stop for the past couple of months and he is no longer that, and I quote, Dead last loser. I would say he is almost as strong as Sasuke at the moment if not just as strong," Kakashi said, glancing over to the rest of team eight.

"Kakashi-Senpai, I don't know what you are getting at but Kiba has also been training diligently these last few months as well. It would be wise to not underestimate my students," Kurenai said with a smirk.

"Then why should all of your students underestimate mine?" Kakashi countered her previous statement catching her hook, line, and sinker into his trap.

"W...Well, that's not what I meant at all. What I was getting at..." Kurenai said before getting interrupted by Kakashi again.

"It doesn't matter what you were trying to say, Kurenai. You failed to train your students on one of the key things that could save their lives one day, and that is to Never underestimate your opponent. It is always better to overestimate the enemy than to underestimate them as this could lead to catastrophic failure.