Chapter 16

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Will Hinata Hyuga and Neji Hyuga make their way to the training grounds for the next match!"

- Naruto's POV -

I watch as Hinata and Neji walk down towards the training grounds. Hinata seems to have been shaking ever since her name was called. What has she so scared of Neji for they are cousins for crying out loud. That is until I overheard Neji and Hinata's conversation.

"Hmm, Hinata-Sama you will always be an embarrassment to the Hyuga clan, you should quit now as fate has ruled me the winner," Neji spoke in a tone full of venom.

'Where the hell is all this hate coming from, they are related for Kami sake,' I thought looking down at the two.

"I...I c-can't d-d-do t-th-that N-Neji-Nii-S-San" Hinata barely stuttered out.

'What's going on here why is she so terrified of Neji. Did...Did he hurt her or something," I thought as my happy mood started to change into that of caution.

"How do you plan on beating me when in all of our spars you never stood a chance," Neji once again berated his cousin.

'What is his deal! I swear if he tries anything out of line. HE WILL REGRET IT!' I yell in my mind as anger builds up within me.

"Easy Kit, I know you care a lot about her, but you need to calm down here or else you may get her and yourself disqualified," The giant fluff ball said in my head.

'Fine, but if he hurts Hinata-Chan severely and I face him later on. I WILL BREAK ALL OF HIS BONES!' I yell in my mind plotting to take this jackass down.

What I hadn't noticed yet was my grip on the railing was so tight that I had bent the solid steel bar with my bare hands.

I looked around noticing everyone staring at me with puzzled looks.

"Sorry I was just thinking," I say looking back down at Neji and Hinata more so glaring daggers into Neji's back.

"Anyway, as I was saying. You are nothing but a small rabbit in the forest, where I am a mighty fox," I sweatdrop at that comment and lean over to Kakashi-Sensei.

"That's Ironic dontcha think," He chuckled at that a bit,but told me that I should be encouraging my teammate.

"H-Hai," I say as I realize I didn't even wish her luck on this match.

"HEY, HINATA-CHAN! I BELIEVE IN YOU DON'T LISTEN TO THIS FOX WANNABE'S ASS HE CALLS A MOUTH!" With that there were a few laughs coming from the foreign Shinobi on the other balcony. As well as some of the genin and sensei's on our side.

"Anyway, fighters ready," Hayate said, trying to get on with this.

They both nod, slipping into their Jūken stance preparing for the match to start.

"Hajime!" Hayate yells, igniting the flames of battle between the two genin.

They two Hyuga charge each other as they halt just a few steps away from each other as they throw punches and slaps at each other pulsating chakra from their hands to disable each other's Tenketsu points to block their chakra paths.