Chapter 9

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

In the distance we see two figures one being the man with a duck's ass for hair, and the other being the Hyuga Heir herself. Hinata is extremely happy for Naruto and his success with his dojutsu. While Sasuke is oozing out metric tons of hatred for the blonde, as he feels he's being left behind.

Naruto POV -

Slowly waking up I rub my eyes to get used to the lighting in the room. I see that Kakashi-sensei, Sasuke and Hinata are all gone, probably to help at the bridge. I get up and in the process of getting dressed when there is a loud crash and scream downstairs. Swiftly running downstairs, I barely manage to see two thugs dragging Tsunami outside while Inari chases them down, tears streaming down his face.

"STOP DON'T TAKE MY MOTHER!" Inari shouts at the thugs who just draw their swords and grin.

"Looky here, someone wants to be a hero, ain't that cute." One thug said to Inari as I slowly made my way to a position to ambush them.

The thugs slowly make their way towards Inari, Tsunami is screaming for him to run the whole time also crying.

'Wait' I think trying to have the most opportune moment.

They walk closer Tsunami screams get louder and louder, as the two men approach the boy. Inari was frozen in place at the little KI coming from the thugs.

'Wait'

Tsunami closes her eyes as she can not bare to watch her own child be killed in front of her. Inari is still unable to move as the two thugs raise their swords in a prime position to strike.

'NOW!' I jump from my hiding place right behind the two. I chop the backs of both mens necks effectively knocking them out. I look down at Inari who is still terrified and give him a smile.

"That was very brave of you, ya'know" I say, making the boy feel the pride of distracting the two men. Cutting the rope restraining Tsunami she runs to Inari engulfing him in a motherly bear hug.

'I miss you Kaa-san' I think as a tear rolls down my cheek. Whipping it away I look back at the two and tell them to gather those who want to oppose Gato to meet at the bridge. I take my leave rushing to my teammates.

- Timeskip -

When I finally get to the bridge I can tell that we are not in the best shape. Hinata-chan is guarding Tazuna, while Kakashi-sensei and Sasuke-teme are taking on Zabuza and that fake hunter nin. Kakashi-sensei and Zabuza are both locked in an intense Taijutsu fight, while Sasuke is stuck in...Ice?

'Hey Kurama?' I say trying to get his attention.

"Damn it kit I was having a nice dream what do you want?" The pissed Bijuu yells.

'Sorry Mr. Lazyass, I wanted to know if you think my eyes could copy more than just the five main elemental affinities?'

"Well I am not sure Mr. Loudmouth, why don't you try and find out." Kurama said in a similarly mocking tone.

'Ha Ha Very funny, damn fox' I relax and send chakra into my eyes as I watch the hunter ninja perform an ice senbon technique. Unknown to me There was now an icy glaze visible upon my right eye.