Chapter 63

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

Opening my eyes again, I see that quite some time has passed. I looked around to see that the village was eerily silent.

'Well, Kurama, it looks like it is time,' I thought, seeing the ROOT patrols around the makeshift Kage tower. While members from every clan moved in the shadows towards the tower while others hung back in case they had outside agents.

"Right, you are kit," My partner said as I opened my eyes, revealing a mix between my normal frog-like eyes from sage mode and the fox-like eyes from when I use Kurama's chakra, making my eyes glow a sunburst orange as the golden cloak engulfed me.

I looked around to see that nine black orbs surrounded me. I realized just how much power that I currently held, and it kinda scared me.

'Kurama, I don't think all of this is necessary for this fight,' I thought as I watched the black orbs disappear, and I shifted back into the same form I was in my initial fight with the old war hawk.

"Much better," I said aloud before making hand seals then slamming my palms onto the ground.

"Mokuton: Jukai Heki! (Wood Release: World of Trees Wall)" I yelled as all of Konoha was engulfed in the wooden dome cascading over it.

The only light people could see in the village was the lights coming from homes, shops, and myself.

Channeling Chakra into my throat, I began to speak.

"It has been brought to the attention of myself and many others that Danzo Shimura is NOT qualified to become Hokage let alone be allowed to live for the atrocities he has caused," I yelled throughout the village.

"For those who are unaware, that man was the cause for the attack that had happened on our beloved village, by the Akatsuki. Albeit indirectly, but he still had a hand in it," I yelled as citizens began to exit their homes.

"Although it seems Danzo is great about hiding his tracks, it appears those he has worked with are nothing of the sort," I yelled.

"I currently hold a document from Hanzo of The Salamander that requested Konoha's aid against a "Terrorist" Organization who was only protesting peacefully and only using their skills as shinobi and kunoichi to defend themselves. Our beloved Sandaime Hokage Sarutobi Hiruzen declined this request as we had just secured peace out of the Third Shinobi World War. However, instead of this document being sent back rejected, it was signed and approved by three people; Homura Mitokado, Koharu Utatane, and Danzo Shimura. The three ADVISORS of the Hokage who have no power whatsoever," I paused, taking a breath before starting again.

"Behind the Sandaime's back, Danzo sent his ROOT Anbu to deal with the situation, and one of the members of the organization was kidnapped forcing those people to kill each other. However, the woman who was kidnapped and the group leaders were all orphans of the previous war, and one was orphaned by the hands of our village's shinobi and in cold blood! It was our fault that they suffered, but one of our own took the three in and trained them before this mess started," I again paused.

"That man was none other than my former mentor Jiraiya the Toad Sage. He trained them to be strong to attain peace for our world, but Danzo ruined and tainted their thinking. After having to kill his best friend, Nagato Uzumaki summoned an unthinkable creature eradicating the forces of ROOT and Hanzo's men in a fit of pure rage and anguish," Pausing again.