Chapter 64

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"As I was saying, you're lucky that I made a promise not to kill you, and I never go back on my word," I said before the sound of a thousand birds chirping ripped through the air.

Looking towards where it came from, a small hole in my Mokuton wall stood a figure with glowing red and purple eyes and a ball of lightning in his hand.

"He's mine!"

Naruto's POV -

Holding Danzo up by his collar, I looked up to see Sasuke Standing menacingly in a gap on my wooden Dome.

Sasuke jumped down and made his way next to me.

"TRAITOR!" Danzo yelled accusingly towards Sasuke.

"Actually, if anyone here is a traitor, it would be you," Sasuke said, pissing Danzo off more.

"AND HOW DO YOU THINK THAT!" Danzo yelled, coughing up blood from a punch to the gut.

"There's no need to yell Danzo, we are all right here," I said.

"I am not as treacherous as you. You were the one who ordered my clan to be killed," said Sasuke.

"THEY..." He didn't finish as he got punched again, this time across the jaw.

"THEY may have been willing to revolt, but a solution could have been made peacefully!" Sasuke said, raising his hand still covered in lightning.

"TO HELL WITH THE UCHIHA, TO HELL WITH HIRUZEN, AND TO HELL WITH THE BOTH OF YOU!" Danzo yelled, ripping his shirt off, revealing a suicide seal.

"SHIT BACK AW..." I didn't have time to finish as Sasuke grabbed me and jumped just above Danzo before we suddenly were nowhere near the man.

Looking back at Danzo, I see the seal went off, but not before a large piece of rubble fell on top of him, destroying his skull.

"Thanks," I said as Sasuke helped me up.

I looked around to see all the ROOT ANBU either killed, unconscious, or detained.

I rushed over towards Sakura, who was healing people perfectly with Sasuke at my side.

"Shit! Get out of here! She has too much work to do to be distracted by you!' I said, pushing him behind a wall.

"Fine! No need to be pushy, Dobe," He said with a smirk.

"Just get going, Teme," I said, smirking back at him.

'I missed our usual banter,' I thought I heard Kaa-San in my mindscape crying.

'Kaa-San!' I yelled in my mind hugging her.

"Is... Is that Mikoto's..." She couldn't finish as I realized she had no idea about the Uchiha-Clan.

'Yes, that is her Sasuke,' I said, hugging Kaa-San.

"What happened?" She asked.

'I... I'll tell you later. I am sorry, but there is too much that needs to be done to ensure that the village survives.

"I understand Naruto-Kun," She said, kissing me on my cheek as I faded back into reality.

Moving back around the corner, I found Sakura and Hinata helping some of the injured.