Chapter 56

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

I walked towards the old Hyuga estate to help with restorations in that area when I felt someone behind me. Deciding to humor them, I just kept walking, pretending not to have noticed.

However, they got closer and closer, and I smiled when I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes as I stopped.

"Guess who?" I heard someone whisper into my ear.

"Hmm. How many guesses do I get?" I asked.

"One," She said.

"Well, I better use it wisely, wouldn't you say Hime?" I said, smirking.

"Indee...HEY!" She said, pouting dropping her arms.

"That's not fair," She said, crossing her arms and puffing out her cheeks.

"You forget that I am a sensor, right?" I said, and she was about to say something as her face became red.

"You knew the whole time I was following, didn't you!" She yelled, causing me to laugh harder.

"Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. There is only one way you'll know," I said, leaning close to her.

"N...Naruto-K...Kun!" she said, embarrassed.

"What?" I asked, backing away.

"Not like I was gonna do anything we haven't done before?" I said, leaning back in.

"W...What?" She asked, becoming redder.

'Man, I haven't seen her this embarrassed in a while,' I thought, looking into the lavender eyes of my girlfriend.

She slowly leaned in, causing me to roll my eyes, and brought her into a quick kiss before I turned around again, teasing her some more.

"Naruto-Kun!" She said, pouting again as she pointed to her lips for another.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at her shyness before kissing her again.

"Better?" I said, leaning away. She gave a content hum and wrapped her arms around my torso.

"I love you, Naruto-Kun," She said, squeezing tighter.

"I love you too, Hinata-Hime," I said, wrapping my arms around her and kissing the top of her head.

- Timeskip -

"HE WHAT!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"EASY Naruto!" Tou-San yelled.

"How could he join them!" I yelled, full of venom. I had never been so pissed off in my life.

"I know this is hard, but you must see the facts here, Naruto. Sasuke joined them for his own reasons, and now we have to take him down," Tou-San said as I began to walk towards the tent flap.

"Naruto, listen to Kashi-Kun. We know how hard this is on you, but..." Kaa-San never finished as I was already out the tent flap.

I can't believe that Teme would join the Akatsuki. Not only did he join though he tried to abduct the Hachibi Jinchuuriki from Kumo.

'I will kick his ass next time I see him,' I pledged, looking up at the night sky. I breathed in the fresh air on the cool Autumn evening in the hopes that someday I will be able to live my life with Hinata-Hime without a care in the world.