Chapter 66

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto POV -

"Tou-San, are you alright," I whispered back to him as not to draw the attention of the others.

"Yeah, I'm fine, and what did I say about calling me that outside the village," He said back.

"Forgive me, Hokage-Sama," I said.

"Where'd he go!" Yelled A.

"He's gone; he used some sort of space-time ninjutsu to escape," I said, sealing away my kunai.

I felt another presence, however, full of malice and hatred.

Suddenly a bunch of white creatures practically oozed out of all surfaces in the room.

"What are these!?" Yelled Temari using her fan to take one out.

I turned in time to see Onoki power up his Jinton, and I activated my dojutsu by copying it. I was unable to see the difference in the eyes, but I was sure that it worked.

"SHIT!" I yelled as one of them grabbed my arms and began pulling on my chakra.

Haku noticed me as ice shot through the creature.

"Careful! They can absorb your chakra!" I yelled back as I watched one grab hold of Kurotsuchi. I watched as the creature began to transform into an exact copy of her as I threw a kunai at the creature, only for it to dodge.

'Well, it's been a while since I used this in combat so let's see if I can still use it properly,' I thought.

- No one's POV -

Multiple kunai scattered throughout the room.

Both A and Onoki's eyes widened. Onoki had heard of the tri-pronged kunai of the Konoha no Kiiroi Senkō but seeing them was a different feeling.

A, on the other hand, having seen these kunai used in person sent chills down his spine.

The room was lit up with yellow light as it zoomed through all nooks and crannies, stopping in the center of the room and knelt down, picking up the kunai in the center of the room Naruto raised as all the white creatures fell.

"You..." Onoki said in complete shock as nearly everyone stared at Naruto.

"What was that?" The Kiri nin with one of the seven blades of the mist.

"T...That was..." His one-eyed compatriot started.

Naruto looked at the man; his eyes widened as he saw the veins next to the eye patch were bulging out much like the Hyuga's dojutsu.

Another flash rang out as Naruto drew a blade to the man's throat, stunning everyone.

"Take it off!" Naruto yelled.

"T...Take w...what off?" he asked as the blade pricked at his neck.

"Naruto!" Kakashi yelled.

"The eyepatch!" Naruto yelled, causing all the Kiri nin to pale.

"Naruto, I order you... t... to... " Kakashi stopped as he observed the man take the eyepatch off, revealing a byakugan.

"I knew it," Naruto said in pure disgust.