Chapter 17

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Yes Jiji I am ready for this, I will wipe the floor with that Baka"

- Naruto POV -

"Also, before I take my leave, there is something you should know. Kakashi-Kun will be assisting Sasuke for his month preparation period, so I have brought in someone to help you with your training. You will meet said person tomorrow, meet at my office at Nine in the morning," Jiji said as he walked out.

I was finally alone again in the now messy waiting room as Hiashi-Sama made quite a scene in here. I am just glad he didn't kill me... Yet.

I sat there for what felt like seven hours, Kakashi-Sensei and Sasuke came in for a minute and we talked, mostly about how he was gonna train Sasuke-Teme like Jiji said. Once they left, a nurse came out of the operation room and walked up to me.

"Hello, Hinata-Sama has suffered a large amount of damage to her respiratory system which led to some internal bleeding. We did what we can, but she will need to rest for a long time. We think that she may still be here hospitalized until the day before the finals of the Chunin Exams," The nurse said and I could tell she was trying to be as nice as possible as she had the most fake smile I had ever seen sprawled out upon her face.

"Thank you, I will inform our sensei of the matter. Also when will people be able to visit her, if at all?" I ask, hoping to be able to see her now.

"You will have to wait a week for her wounds to heal enough to be alright in an open area with people. I hope you understand," The nurse said as I bowed and walked away.

- Timeskip -

I walked into Jiji's office to meet my new sensei for the month, only to find that perv who is helping Konohamaru out.

"Nope, I'll train myself," I say, turning to walk back out.

"Wait, Naruto would you give him a chance at least?" Jiji said as I was about to make it all the way out.

"If he wants to be an ungrateful brat, then why should I train him. I am an Elite Jounin after all, why should I be wasting my time on him?" Ebisu said as I started to slowly back away again trying to escape.

"Naruto Ebisu-San here will train you for the next month, and that is final now you two may want to start as to not fall behind am I correct?" Jiji said slightly smiling at me.

'Damn it Jiji why you gotta stick me with the Perv?'

"Yes Hokage-Sama," Ebisu said while bowing. He then turned to me with a glare and we walked out.

- Small Timeskip -

"Uhh Ebisu-Sensei, what are we doing at the hot springs. Are you trying to peep in the women's baths again?" I say knowing he has done this before.

"I...I D-DO...N'T KNOW W...WHAT YOU ARE T...TALKING AB...BOUT!" He yelled face red as ever blood slightly dripping from his nose.

"Anyway we are here to practice your chakra control," He said, where I just sighed in boredom,