Chapter 71

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Naruto's POV -

Running towards the more open area where the ranged Jutsu users are holding off the Sandaime Raikage, I prepared myself to deal with one more asshole.

When I arrived at the battlefield, I watched as a giant rubber-like wall was constructed between the Allied shinobi and the late Raikage.

When everything seemed to be ok for those who were behind the barrier, the structure was punctured, and the first few shinobi were slashed down.

"Damn it. Nothing is working on him!" Yelled one of the Suna shinobi wielding a battle fan much like Temari.

"We need the strongest Futon users. We have to try and break his defenses!" Temari ordered.

"As the best Futon user here..." Temari started but didn't finish as I charged the Raikage.

"Sorry Temari, but Futon is my original affinity!" I yelled back before holding my hand out, forming a Rasenshuriken.

"Futon: Rasenshuriken!" I yelled, throwing the mass of chakra at the Raikage's feet. The jutsu crashed, engulfing its nearby surroundings stunning those who haven't seen such a Jutsu.

"You missed!" Temari yelled angrily.

"Did I?" I asked rhetorically.

The onlookers turned to see a Kage Bunshin come from underground behind the Raikage wielding a tri-pronged kunai.

"Kage Kunai no Jutsu!" The bunshin yelled after throwing the kunai across the battlefield.

Making four more Bunshin, all wielding Futon enhanced kunai. They all flashed to different kunai at high speeds.

Flying around the battlefield faster than most Jounin couldn't comprehend, I was able to land multiple devastating blows to the Raikage. As soon as the Bunshin stopped, the Raikage was so cut up that it would take a while for him to regenerate.

Once the Raikage regenerated his head, among other things, I spoke.

"Look into my eyes and tell me what you see," I said, casting one of the few genjutsu I could.

What the Raikage saw was Kurama snarling at him as if he were about to pounce on the man.

"You tried to take my mother from her home after you slaughtered all her family in Uzushiogakure. Remember my face as the man who single handily took you, a man who once needed an army of ten thousand to defeat him, down like you were nothing at all," I said before sealing the man away.

"What did you say to him?" Temari asked, walking up to me.

"Just returning a favor, I deserved my Kaa-San," I said.

"Ohh," Was all she replied with.

- Elsewhere -

"Ranton: Reizā Sākasu!" Darui yelled, taking out multiple Zetsu while the lightning arced around his allies.

"Neat trick!" I said, watching with my dojutsu.

"You should teach it to me sometime," I continued.

"Why would I tell you my secrets?" Darui stated.