Chapter 69

"Speech"

'Thoughts'

"Kyuubi Speech"

'Kyuubi Thoughts'

Previously -

"Naruto-Kun?"

- Naruto's POV -

"K...Kaa-San," I said, staring at the woman in front of me with wide eyes.

"Naruto-Kun, my baby boy, is that you?" She said, looking right at me as tears streamed down her face.

I brushed away my tears as I readied myself.

"I... I know that you will fight me whether you like it or not," I said, looking at the ground, trying to hold back the floodgates from collapsing.

"Naruto-Kun, you have studied Fūinjutsu. I know you can do this," She said with a sorrowful smile.

"I know Kaa-San," I said, closing my eyes.

I breathe in.

Then out.

My dojutsu flared to life as I glared down at the masked man that appeared behind her.

"You bring MY Kaa-San into this!"

"And expect this to go YOUR way," Golden chakra flared to life around me.

"There you go, Naruto, now it's time to start the show, Yeah!" Bī cheered, appearing behind me.

"You will not live to see the end of today, you parasite," I said, glaring daggers into Obito's mask-making sure I avoid his Sharingan eye.

"Do you really think you could possibly stop me!" Yelled Obito, flailing a Gunbai around.

Ignoring his comments, I held my hands out as they began to glow white.

Obito readied himself, apparently unaware of the jutsu.

"Jiton: Genkai Hakuri no Jutsu!" I yelled as a giant cube blasted towards Obito, surrounding him.

The Jutsu activated as I drew a kunai and slashed it behind me as Bī jumped back.

"Yo, that was mighty uncool, so what's wrong with ya foul," I didn't respond as a swirl appeared between me and where the Hachibi Jinchuuriki stood.

"Impressive," Obito said as his Gunbai deflected the kunai.

I tried to hide the fact that I made contact with his cloak, but he instantly tore that piece off, relinquishing it from his attire and jumping away from it.

"You can try to mark me all you want; just know that I will not fall for his dirty tricks more than once!" Obito yelled, bringing his hand to his... mouth?

"Katon: Gōkakyū no Jutsu!" Obito yelled, swinging his gunbai in unison to further enhance the Jutsu.

Dodging out of the way, I block a blow from who I believe is the Yondaime Mizukage.

"Asshole," I mutter, thinking about the purges caused by this man.

I quickly dodge out of the way of another blast of flames, only this time it appeared to be more solidified.

'Yōton,' I thought. Then I could only sit by and watch as a huge man crashed into me at breakneck speeds.

I watched as the surroundings began to melt, as I felt a tingling in my eyes.

"Naruto, this is the Gobi jinchuuriki. He holds Kokuo, who allows him to..."

"Thanks, Kurama," I said, smirking.

"You're all screwed," I said with a slight chuckle as I deflected the blow from the three tails jinchuuriki.

Only to gracefully get hit at speeds that could almost compare to the Hyuuga's, Hakke Rokujūyon Shō.

I flew back, crashing to the ground and sliding a good twenty feet before coming to a stop.

"Damn it. I should have at least stretched," I complained.

"Well, I think it's time to end this," I sighed.

Steam began to roll off me as lightning crackled around me.

"Sokkyō Hiraishin - San no Don (Improvised Flying Thunder God-Level three(Forgive me if this translation is as botched as my upload consistency))" I said, freezing the three jinchuuriki in place with the seals I planted on them.

Using both the Fulton (Boil Release) and the Raiton Chakra Mōdo as well as the Hiraishin, I was able to fly between the reanimations and seal them away for good.

Unfortunately, Obito had gotten away with my Kaa-San(Kushina Reanimation).

"We must go before it is too late," Said Yugito as she slowly hobbled back.

"Are you alright?" I asked before feeling something off.

I looked at Bī, and it seemed he felt it as well.

In the blink of an eye, I draw a kunai slashing her throat, only for it to transform into the white creatures that had attacked the Kage summit.

"Damn it, they got Yugito," I said.

'Haku will kill me if anything happens to her,' I thought in correlation.

Before Bī could say anything, I felt a handful of my Kage bunshin pop before I felt my eyes tingle again.

I took out my mirror to see what changed and was surprised by what I saw.

Instead of all the various changes my eyes have overcome, they had just turned into a solid white with a slight blue glow around the edges.

I then felt my senses overload and staggered backward.

'Kurama, what's going on," I asked, trying to control my breathing.

"It appears that your eyes may have evolved into something completely new. I am not sure what you would be able to do with these new eyes,"

I came out of my mindscape completely surprised. What I saw wasn't just the chakra pathways of Bī and a bit of Gyuki mixed in. I saw the chakra that went through every living thing. I saw multiple insects crawling around under the earth's surface, the birds fleeing from the war-torn battlefields that laid ahead, the trees and vegetation that currently surrounded us.

I felt and saw it all.

"Bī I think that I may have got a major upgrade,"

Word Count: 918