Chapter 18: A tricky Bet

I decided to walk to school today. I was thinking on what to do about Milo. I have feelings for him but I don't know what to do. I know what you’re thinking, just tell him how you feel but I can't because I think he is still in love with Cree. I am not completely sure how he feels.

But if I saw my ex making out with someone else I wouldn’t still be in love with them. Great now more questions are flooding my mind. Is he still in love with her or over her. Will he relies that I like him and does he like me. My head hurt from over thinking this too much.

I am just going to go with the flow and see how things play out. I relies I was so busy thinking, that I am at school. I found Charlie, Ash, and Joey sitting under an oak tree. I walk over to them and said hello. "Hay Tues, we were going to hang out after school want to come" ash said.

"Sure what are you guys planning to do" I ask. "We are going to this new club across town you in" Joey asks. "Sure what time" I ask. "Around ten" Charlie said. "Ok that sound fun" I said.  “We’ll all meeting at Charlie’s house to drive there” ash said. The bell ring and we went to class.

At lunch we were talking about the club and eating. "The club we are going to, is very exclusive and you have to be twenty years old" ash said. "How are we going to get in" joey asked. "I know a guy that could cut us in front of the line but as for getting in, we could just use our fake ID so they don't know our real age" ash said.

"That a good plan but I lost my fake ID" Joey said. “I could get you one from my cousin. He knows a dude that could get you a fake ID but it’s going to cost 50 dollars" Charlie said. "Ok but make sure it’s good quality because the last guy I got one from was an idiot and put me as a girl" he said. We all were laughing when he said that.

"Shut up it’s not funny" he snaps at us. "Yeah it is he thought you were a chick" ash said. "Maybe he is" i said giggling. "Whatever, Charlie I'll give you the money to get the fake ID after school" he said. "Ok whatever you said Josie" Charlie said laughing. "I hate you guys" Joey said.

When I got home, I was on my bed surfing the Internet. I check the time and saw it is almost nine o'clock. Crap, I didn't get dress yet. I turn off my laptop and went to take a quick shower. When I was done, I looked in my closet to pick out an outfit.

I chose a red and black crisscross tube top, some black skinny jean, and black wedges. I didn't do much with my hair except combing it. It was wavy looking. Finally I did my makeup. I put on eyeliner and mascara. Then add a tiny bit of black eye shadow and some strawberry lip gloss. Then I grab my fake id and keys and walk to Charlie’s house.

It wasn't far it only took six min to get there. When I got there I knock on the door. Charlie opens it and was smiling at me. She was wearing a blue lace tang top, a black mini skirt, and blue heels. "Come in Tues" Charlie said. I walk into her house and took a seat on the couch.

 "Ash said that he and Joey will be here soon." she said. "Do you have Joey ID" I asked. "Yep you want to see it" she asks. "Yeah" I said. She went into a drawer and pulled out the card and handed it to me smirking. I looked her confused but then looked at the card. I was laughing my ass off. "Charlie that so funny" I said. "Yep I know" she said smiling.

Somebody knock on the door and I answer it. It was ash. "Hi Tues, you look pretty" ash said. "Ahem" Charlie said behind me. "But you look hotter babe" Ash said. I patted his shoulder and said sarcastically “nice save." Ash and Charlie were laughing then they follow me to the car.

I was in the front seat, Ash and Charlie was in the back, and joey was driving. "Ok where my new fake ID" he said. "I have it" I said handing it to him. "What the hell" Joey said. Charlie and I stared to crack up laughing. "Am I missing something" ash asked clueless.

“Charlie I can't believe you made my name ‘Hugh Jass’ ” Joey said. “I don’t get it” Ash asks confused. “When you say the name  fast it sound like your saying huge ass get it” I said. "No way she really did that" he said grabbing the card out of Joey hand.

"Yes Ash, your girlfriend did that" he said grumpy. "Aw Joey lighten up, we are going to get wasted tonight" I said. "And possibly get laid too" ash said winking. "Really Ash was that necessary to add in" Charlie said trying not to smile.

"What, I’m just trying to make joey look on the bright side" he said. "Whatever can we get a move on" I said impatiently. "Ok let go" joey said driving away. Once we got to the club we show the bouncer our fake ID and got in. When we got inside, I headed over to the bar.

"One shot of tequila" I side to the bartender. "Make it a double" Joey said behind me. "Where is Charlie and Ash" I asked. "Oh there on the dance floor" Joey said. "Here you go miss" the bartender said handing me two shots of tequila. I handed one to Joey "on 3! 1...2...3" I said and we drank it together. "Let have a contest" Joey said.

"You really want to have another drink contest. Remember last time it ended with you throwing up in the sink" I said laughing. "Ok you may be better at drinking" he said but then I said "you mean I am better at drinking" I correcting him.

"Whatever but I am better at picking up more girls" he said. "Yeah right! I could get at least twenty phone number right now” said confidently. "Well let’s see. When it is nine thirty sharp we will meet back at the bar" he said. "Ok fine” I said.

~A half an hour later~

"So I’ll call you later John" I said waving good bye. John wave goodbye and left the club. I look at the time on my cell phone and it was nine thirty. Time up I guess it’s time to see who won.  I went to the bar but joey wasn’t there. I felt somebody taping my shoulder.

I turn around expecting to see Joey but it was Ash. "Hay Ash, do you know where joey is we are having a bet" I said. "Oh great, what’s this one about" he said. "To see who can get the most phone numbers" I said. "How is it going so far" he asked. "Well I got twenty seven phone numbers all together" I said.

“So where is joey” he asked. “I don’t know.  He didn’t come back yet” I said. Charlie saw us by the bar and came over. “Hey are you having fun Tues” Charlie asked. “Tues and joey are having a bet to see who can get the most phone numbers” Ash said.

“Really so who won” she asked. “Joey didn’t come back yet” ash said. “Ah I see” Charlie said. Finally joey shows up. “I got thirty phone number how many did you get Tues” joey asked. “I only got twenty seven” I said.

“Yes I win” he said. “No you didn’t” I said. “Yes I did I got more phone numbers then you” he said. “But you arrive at the bar late” I said. Charlie interrupts our argument and said “come on guys let have some fun you can argue who won tomorrow.”  

“Fine but this isn’t over” I said. “Fine” joey said. The rest of the night was a blur because I couldn’t remember it because I was drunk. I don’t even know how I got home but hopefully I didn’t do anything stupid.

**************************************************************

I am sick but I finish writing this chapter for you guys. Hope you enjoy it vote and comment :)