Chapter 45: My Cheating Ex-boyfriend

(Tuesday's Pov)

I woke up when I felt something rubbing against me. I slowly open my eyes and saw Milo's arms wrap around me and his face was buried in the crook of my neck. "Milo" I said softly. "Hmm" he said yarning. "Are you spooning me" I said amused.

He eyes snap open and he let go of me.  "Uh...well I... um no" he said stuttering. I chuckle at him and said "You're so funny when you're embarrass." He glared at me and said sarcastically "gee thanks." I smiled at Milo and kiss him but then I heard his mom calling him from downstairs.

Milo stop kissing me and started to panic."Uh.... Tuesday you have to hide" Milo told me. "Why?" I asked confused. "My mom would kill me if she found out I let you spent the night" he said quickly. "Geez if she kills you when I spend the night over.

I wonder what your mom will do when she finds out we're married" I said sarcastically. His eyes widen and he said "we're not telling my parents." "Pff they're gonna find out sooner or later" I said honestly. "We'll talk about it later but right now get in the closet" he said urgently.

I roll my eyes at Milo and said "Fine!" I walked into the closet and closed the door but left a crack open so I can see what's going on. I heard footsteps approaching the room and Milo's mother open the door. "Breakfast is ready Milo" she said cheerfully.

"Oh thanks! I'll be down in a sec" he said nonchalant. "Okay! Well hurry up and get dress for school. You don't wanna be late" she said smiling. "Yeah sure! By the way mom weren't you and dad suppose to be out of town" Milo asked curiously. I roll my eyes at Milo.

She is probably going to suspect something now. "Yeah but we got home early since the meeting went well" she explain. "Oh okay" he said yarning. She eyed him suspiciously and said "Why do you asked? Did you throw a party while we were gone."

"What?.... No" Milo said quickly. "Hmm....well come downstairs before your breakfast gets cold" she reminded him. "Okay bye mom" he said and she left the room. I got out of the closet and Milo said "that was a close one." "Yeah but how am I going to sneak out of your house" I asked him.

"Well I know my mom is leaving to drop Lilly to school and to go to work. But my dad is probably still in the kitchen" he explain. "So all I have to do is sneak pass your dad and then I'm home free" I asked making sure.

"Yep pretty much but I don't know how we are going to do it without getting caught" he said cluelessly. "How about I go to the bathroom downstairs and clime out the window. And I'll wait in your car until you finish eating breakfast" I suggested.

"What? No! You could hurt yourself" he said disagreeing. "Pff I've done this tons of times and it's not like we have a better plan" I said shrugging. "Man you're so impulsive all the time" he said sighing.  I smiled at him and said "come on you better get dress so I can sneak out."

He roll his eyes at me and went into the closet to look for clothes to wear. I sat down on the edge of Milo's bed as he quickly got dress. "Okay let's go" he said. Milo open the door hesitantly and we walk down the hall quietly.

We walked all the way down the stair until I remember I have to get his keys.  "Wait give me your keys" I whisper to him. He reached into his pocket and silently handed his keys to me. "I'll meet you in the car" I said smiling. He nods his head and I quietly walked into the bathroom.

I carefully closed the door and open the window. I got on top of the toilet and crawl out of the window. Then I tip toe across the lawn and open Milo's car. I got in the car and started fiddling with the radio. 'I gotta feeling' by the black eye peas was playing.

I started to sing along to the radio while I waited for Milo. Milo finally came out of the house and he caught me singing. "Really Tuesday?" he said amused. I smiled at him and he started to drive towards my house as I continue to sing 'I gotta a feeling'.