Ch:6 Infinity On High

(Tuesday's Pov)

"Thanks for the lovely dinner" I said gratefully.

"Thanks for staying and you're welcome to come back anytime Tuesday" Lynn said honestly.

"Drive safe" Fred said smiling.

I said good bye to then and left. I walked towards my motorcycle and got on. I was about to start it up but I saw Milo running towards me.

"You forgot your helmet" he said while handing it to me.

"Thanks sweetie! I'll see you around school" I said smirking.

Milo shake his head at me and asked honestly "Don't you ever get tired of being annoying?"

"Nope" I said popping the p.

He chuckles at me and waved good bye as I drove off. That's weird! Usually Milo would get annoyed or freak out if I call him lovey- dovey pet names but instead he just laughs?

Maybe he's warming up to me after all... Nah! It's just all in my head! Milo doesn't like me! After all he's still hung up on Cree. Wait... why do I even care if he likes me?

I really need to relax and clear my head and I know the best way how to do it too. When I got home I parked my motorcycle in the garage.

My mom and dad are separated but I live with my dad thank god! I noticed my dad's car is missing so he must still be at work. I smiled because I have the house all to myself.

I unlock the door and went to my bedroom. I pulled out the phonebook from my bookshelf and opened it. Inside was a small dime bag of weed and a box of cigs.

I open the box of cigarettes and took one out. I got a pocket knife from my desk and cut a line down. I throw away the tobacco out my window and replaced it with weed.

I gently rolled it up and then I light it. I took a drag and I instantly feel like a ton of weighs has been lifted off of my shoulder.

My cell phone started to vibrate and I grabbed it from my pocket. I saw it was best friend Joey calling me. I answered it and said "Hello!"

"Hey Tues! Whatcha doing?" he asked board.

"Getting high! How about you?" I inquired.

"Aww you're smoking without me?" he asked.

"Sorry Jo! I just needed a smoke so badly" I said honestly.

"Alright I'll let you off this time!" he forgivingly.

"Pfft… like you could even stay mad at me" I said playfully.

"If I wanted to I can" Joey said confidently.

"Okay prove it" I challenged him.

"How?" he asked confused.

"Um... I don't know" I said cluelessly.

"You do relies you're not making any sense" Joey informed me.

"I'm high as hell! I don't have to make any sense right now" I said honestly.

"Well that's true" he said agreeing with me.

"Exactly! Why don't you come over" I asked.

"Why did you think I'm calling you. I'm driving as we speak" Joey said obviously.

"What would you do if I wasn't at home though?" I inquired.

"I would use the spear key and crash on the couch" he said honestly.