Chapter 28: Winter Break part: 2

(Tuesday's pov)

"What?" Milo said shock. I was surprise Cole dared me to do that. Cole smirks at us and said "you heard me, you have to French kiss Tues for one min." "There is no way, I'm going to do that!" Milo said stubbornly. "Well too bad, I dared you to" Cole said smugly. "Can't you just dare Tuesday to do something else" Milo asked desperately.

"Nope" he said popping the p. "Milo it's just one Kiss. Let's just get it over" I said. I would be lying if I said I didn't want to kiss him. But part of me knows it’s wrong for me to kiss him because I'm going to get more attach to him. I know he is in love with Cree and I have to move on..... But I can't help and wonder what it would be like to kiss him.

Milo sighs and skittishly walks over to me. I usually don't feel nervous when I’m about to kiss someone, but with Milo I feel different. I felt like there was butterfly in my stomach. It felt weird because I never had that feeling before.

"Ok guys remember you have to kiss for one min" Cole said winking at us. I decided to just go for it. I slowly lean down and lightly kiss him on the lips. It took him a second to respond to my kiss but eventually he kisses back.

The kiss started off sweet and gentle. He glided his tongue across my bottom lip to get entrance into my mouth. I open up for him and his tongue explore my mouth. I rap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I massage his tongue and he groan in the back of his throat.

I felt his arms snake around my waist pulling me closer to him. We broke apart, breathless from the kiss. I was expecting him to say something but he wouldn't even look at me. I felt a little hurt but continued to play truth or dare.

We finished playing truth or dare, and decided to go to sleep. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth with Milo and Darrel standing next to me. I felt kind of awkward being next to Milo because ever since we kiss, Milo has been acting different. Darrel finish gargling and said "night guys."

"Night" I said. "Good night Darrel" Milo said. Now it was just the two of us left in the bathroom. I finish brushing my teeth and when I turn around to leave the bathroom, I accidentally bumped into him. "Sorry" he mumbles. Ok, I had enough of this. I don't know why he is avoiding me and not talking to me but I'm going to find out why.

"Milo why are you acting weird" I asked him. "What? I'm not acting weird" he said denying it. "Yes you are! Ever since we kiss you been avoiding me" I said to him. He looked a little embarrass that I caught him avoiding me. Psh, like he thinks I wasn’t going to notice.

I spoke gentler and told him "If this is about the kiss you know it doesn't mean anything, we’re still friends." Then he said "that’s a relieve, because I thought the kiss would wreck our friendship. I guess that’s why I been a little strange."

I force a smile on my face and nodded my head. Then I left the bathroom. I wasn't tired so I decided to watch a movie. I made myself comfortable on the couch and hit the play button. A couple of min passes by when Lola sat next to me on the couch.

"What’s up?" she asked. "Watching Easy A" I said. "Oh that’s a cool movie" she said. I pause my movie and ask her "So are you and Joey together yet." I blush crept on her face when I said Joey's name.

"So I take it as a yes" I said smirking. She smile and said "yep, we talk about it and were officially going out." "That’s great! I'm so happy for you two" I said cheerfully. "Yeah so what's going on between you and Milo" she asked suspiciously. "What do you mean" I said vaguely.

"Ever since you kiss Milo, he has been acting weird” she pointed out. "Oh, he thought that the kiss would ruin our friendship but we sorted it out and were fine" I said. "Oh ok, Well I’m gonna go to bed. Bye" Lola said and left. I continue to watch the movie but fell asleep on the couch.