Chapter 25: Lights, Camera, Action!

(Tuesday's Pov)

I sigh and took a drag from my joint while looking up at the sky in a peacefully silence.  Well that was until my bedroom bang open and Joey walk in. "Joey how did you get in my house" I asked confused. "Duh Charlie, Ash, and I know you hid your spare keys under the carpet" he said obviously.

"Oh, I should really change my hiding place" I mumble to myself. "So what’s up" I asked while taking a hit. "Well today is the day you said you’re going to moon principle Walsh" he said smirking. "I completely forgot about that" I said surprise.

"Well it's a good thing, I reminded you then" he said grinning. "Well I’m going to moon him during the assembly in the auditorium today" I told him. "OK I'll be there" Joey said. "So what’s up with you? You’re getting high before school start" he asked curiously.

"No I just need something to relax me" I said lying. But really I was smocking because I wanted to get my mind off of Milo. "Oh, ok well we better go before we're late to school" he said. "OK let go" I said and then putting out my joint. I grab my keys and drove to school.

We were walking toward our friends while talking about the plan to moon the principal. “The assembly starts at one o’clock today" I said. "OK” he said. "Great then everything is all set" I said. "I even have my camera with me" Joey said smiling innocently.

“Really Joey, is that necessary" I said slightly amused. "Yeah you didn't think I wouldn’t record this" he said seriously. “Fine records it. But if I end up on you tube or anywhere on the Internet, I will be kicking your ass" I warned him. Darrel overheard us talking and asked "Whoa, what’s will all the ass kicking.”

"Tues has to moon the principle today" Joey said. "That’s today" Milo asked astonish. I looked at Milo with a blank face and said "yep." "When are you going to do it" Oliver asked interested. "During the assembly" I said. “Tues are you sure you’re not going to get caught” Lola asked concern.

"Don’t worry, I have the perfect plan" I said reassuring her. "Well good luck" Charlie said smiling. "Thanks and Joey remember I will kick your ass if it end up on you tube" I said. He rolls his eyes at me and we walk inside the school.

I was going to get my books out of my locker but Cole stops me and asked "Hey Tues can I talk to you for a sec.” "Sure, what’s up" I said. "Tomorrow is Milo's birthday" Cole said. "Really? It is" I asked surprise. "Yep it is” he said. "So is he having a party" I asked.

"Nah he tries not to make a big deal about his birthday" Cole said. "Oh, so he is doing nothing" I said a little disappointed. "Pretty much, but I was thinking maybe I could throw him a surprise party and trick him into going to it just like last year " he said grinning.

"Don’t you think he is going to know your trying to trick him again" I pointed out. “Eh can’t hurt to try” Cole said. “Well good luck with that” I said smiling. “Hey, you should get him a gift” Cole said. I’m still trying to get over my feeling for him but I should still get him something for his birthday.

It would be mean if I didn’t but what should I get him. “I have no idea what to get him” I said honestly. “Don’t worry, you’ll think of something” he said and went to class. I wonder what Milo would like for his birthday. I guess I will have to think about it later because right now I got to put my plan into action.

(Milo's Pov)

"Hey Milo, do you want to hang out tomorrow" Cole asked. "Cole I don't want a party" I said clearly. I know he is going to trick me and throw a party for me just like last year. I really don’t see what's the point of celebrating my birthday. It just likes any ordinary day expect I’m one year older.