Ch:12 Move Along

(Milo's Pov)

"Wait... Tuesday you-" I started to say but she yelled bye and ran away.

I guess I'll never find out why Tuesday tied that guy to the flag pole. I know she's random but still I think she must have a logical reason why she did it.

Oh well I guess it's good riddance I don't have to deal with her anymore. I wouldn't met Tuesday if wasn't for my stupid friend Darrel who persuade me into going to a party with him.

I remember after Cree broke up with me Darrel told me to forget about her and meet some new girls. But I rejected his idea because I'm still in love with her.

But after a while of him constantly begging me to go I caved. Now I wish I never went to that party because I wouldn't be in this mess. I saw my group of friends by the bike rack and I walked over to them.

"Hey guys! What's up?" I said smiling.

"Ooh Milo! Did you see what happen to Ned?" my friend Lola asked eagerly.

"Is he the guy that's tied to the flag pole?" I guessed.

"Yup! The principal just called his parents to take him home" she mention.

"I also heard that Tuesday Luna knocked him out at Vince's party yesterday" Darrel added in.

Wait... Did I just heard that correctly?

She was the one that punched Ned at the party yesterday! Wow he must've really pissed Tuesday off for her to beat, dress, and tie him to a flag pole. But my thoughts got interrupted when my best friend Cole and his boyfriend Oliver walked towards us.

"Hey guys" Oliver said cheerfully.

"Did you guys heard about Ned?" Cole inquired.

"Yeah the whole school is practically talking about it" Darrel said honestly.

"Well I think he deserves it! Ned is such a pervert" Lola mention.

"Really? What did he do" Cole asked surprised.

"I heard he spied on the girls when they were changing in the locker room last year" she recalled.

"Oh wow! He needs a girlfriend" Darrel said honestly.

"Dude you need a girlfriend" Oliver said grinning.

"Please I'm single and mingling" Darrel said smirking.

"Sure you are" Oliver said sarcastically.

Darrel rolled his eyes and mumbled "Shut up."

We stared cracking up at Darrel and when we finally manage to calm down Oliver said "That reminds me! I have to find Mrs. Tiffany and talk to her about my chem project."

"Ok see ya later babe" Cole said and gave Oliver a peck on the lips but it turned into a full blown make out session.

"Um... guys! We're still here you know" Darrel said awkwardly.

They broke apart and Cole was blushing furiously. Oliver mutter goodbye and went inside the building.

"Dude you might wanna kick it down a notch with the PDA" Darrel advised him.

Cole rolled his eyes at Darrel and Lola said "Oh don't listen to him Cole! I think you and Oliver are adorable together."

"I don't have a problem with it as long as you guys don't start humping each other in front of me" I said honestly.

"I just didn't wanna see two dudes making out in front of me" Darrel said bitterly.

"Aww still jealous I see... Because you're not getting any action" Cole said playfully.