Chapter 20: Mine Is Yours

I got to school early today. There were only a couple of people here. I decide to relax under the oak tree while listen to my I pod. I was looking up at the sky, thinking about what happen yesterday during lunch when I saw Milo ex-girlfriend. I heard about Cree before Milo and I met.

But I never actually saw her before. I still can’t believe that's his ex-girlfriend and he is in love with her. I head a branch snap behind me and I turn around to see it was only Ash. I took out one ear bud and said "Hey Ash." "Hi Tues" he said sitting next to me. "So what are you listening to" he asked.

"Know your enemy by green day. You want to listen" I said hold up an ear bud. "Sure" he said putting the ear bud in his ear. "So.... I need your help" he said. "Help with what" I said curiously. "Well I don't know what to get Charlie for our three month anniversary” he said sheepishly.

"Oh you should-" I begin to say but I saw Cole and Oliver walking towards me. "Hey guys" I said cheerfully. Ash looked at me confused, so I introduce then. "Ash this is Cole and Oliver. Cole and Oliver this is Ash" I said introducing them. "Hi" Ash said. "Hey" Cole and Oliver said in unison.

They took a seat next to me. "Great, I forgot what I was about to tell you Ash" I said. "Forgot to tell what" Cole asked."Well I have no idea what to get my girlfriend Charlie for our three mouth anniversary" he said. "Ooh you should take her to Lucy's restaurant" Oliver said.

"I tried to but that place is hard to get a registration" Ash said starching the back of his neck. "Oh well my cousin works there. He could probably slip you in" Oliver said. "Really you would do that for me" Ash said astonishes. "Yeah, sure why not" he said. "Thank you Oliver" Ash said thankfully.

"Sure it no problem" he said nonchalant. I heard laughing behind me and saw it was Charlie and Lola. "Hi" Charlie said next to Ash. "Charlie this is Cole and Oliver" I said. "Hey" Charlie greeted them. "So your Ash's girlfriend" Cole said. "Yep I am" Charlie said smiling. "Oh look Joey coming" Ash said.

"Hi guys and other people" Joey said. "Joey this is Lola, Cole, and Oliver" Ash said. "Wait... aren't you the guys that got caught making out in the bathroom" Joey said to Cole and Oliver. Cole started to blush and Oliver was smirking. "Really guys in the bathroom" Lola said amuse.

"I would have loved to see the look on the teacher face when they got caught" Ash said laughing. "Wait is it true or just a rumor" Charlie asked confused. "Well what do you think" Oliver said smugly. "Well by the look of Cole face, I would have to say yeah" Charlie said giggling.

"Cupcake" I heard Darrel yelled from the parking lot. "Hey" I said waving for him to join us. "Who is that" Joey asked curiously. "Oh that’s just Darrel" Lola said. When Darrel walk over to us he sat across from me. "Darrel meet Joey, Charlie and Ash" Cole said.

He smiles and said hello to them. "I just remember what are we going to do about the bet" Joey asked. "What bet" Darrel asked confused. "Tues and I made a bet while we were at a club to see who could get the most phone number from people" Joey explain.

"Cool, so who won" Lola asked curiously. “I won" Joey said proudly. "Well technically you didn’t win" I corrected him. "Wait, what do you mean by technically" Oliver asked confused. "We agreed to meet back at the bar at nine but Joey was late.

So basically he could have cheated and got a couple of more phone number while I was waiting for him” I explain. "Whatever you’re just a sore loser" he said. "Charlie you were there, isn't that consider cheating" I asked her. "Yeah it is Joey, stop being such an ass" Charlie said rolling her eyes.

"Ash that not cheating is it" Joey said. "That is-" Ash started to say but Charlie was glaring at him he to be on my side. "Yeah man stop being such an ass" he said agreeing with Charlie. "Aww that no fair your just taking her side because she is forcing you to" Joey pointed out.

"OK fine how about you Lola do you think that cheating" I asked her. "Think what is cheating?" Milo voice said behind us. When I saw Milo, I froze. I felt weird being around him even since I saw Cree. I mean I can’t really picture them together. She all bitchy and he is super nice.

Well he is nice most of the time. I just feels awkward around him. But I know if I don’t act normal around him, he will suspect something. "Hey pumpkin" I said to Milo. "I’m not in the mood Tuesday, it’s too early” he said agitated. "Nope it’s never too early to annoy you" I said smirking.

"You know, we should eat lunch together" Lola said. "Sure I think that's a great idea" Cole said. "As long as I’m not sitting next to Tuesday, I’m fine" Milo added in. "Aren’t you going to miss me" I tease. He rolls his eyes at me and then the bell ring. At lunch Charlie sat in-between ash and Lola.

And Joey was sitting next to her. On the other side of the table, I sat in between Milo and Darrel. And Oliver and Cole sat next to Darrel. It took me a while after Milo refused for me to sit next to him but he eventually give in. Part of me

likes to annoy Milo by sitting next to him but the other part of me think it's a bad idea. I don't even know if he likes me back and by getting closer to him isn't going to help. "So did you guys hear that there is a dance on Friday" Lola said. "Yeah but I’m not going" I said.

“Why not" Lola asked. "I don't really go to dances" I said vaguely. "Oh come on, it will be fun" she insisted. "Nah, I will pass" I said. Believe me if I wanted to go to a lame high school dance with no beer and hear whiny girls talk about hair and clothes I would have to kill myself.

"What about you Charlie" Lola asked. "I can't, Ash and I are going to celebrate our three month anniversary” she said smiling. "Aww that’s romantic" Lola said. "Hey, do you guys want to come bowling with us tomorrow" Oliver asked. "Sure it sounds like fun" Ash said.

"OK well we could meet at westward bowling alley at five" Oliver said. We agree to it and continue to eat our lunch. I notice Darrel was really quite during lunch. He wasn’t his usually flirty self around me and he didn’t talk. After the bell ring, I followed him to his locker to find out what wrong with him.

***************************************

Hi guys! Hope you enjoy the chapter and vote and comment bye :)