Ch:2 Dine n' Dash

"Yes" I said calmly.

"No" he said stubbornly.

"Oh come on" I said impatiently.

He crossed his arms and said "No way."

I sigh and said honestly "Well would you rather me leave you here?"

"Yes! I rather call a taxi then to ride that thing" he said truthfully.

I looked at him astonish and said "Did you seriously called my motorcycle a thing?"

"Yes I did! And it's not safe at all" he added.

Okay instead of being nice I might actually leave his ass stranded in the middle of nowhere. "Alright fine! I'm leaving then" I said and started the engine.

He bit his lips and said in defeat "Wait! I'll go with you."

"Wow that was quick! I thought it would take longer for you to cave" I said smirking. He rolled his eyes at me and got on my motorcycle.

I handed him my helmet and said "Here put this on."

He took it and asked "But don't you need it?"

I ignored his question and said loudly "Hold on tight." I speed out of the parking lot and after a couple of miles of driving my stomach started to growl.

I looked to see if there were any restaurants coming up and I spotted a diner up ahead. I pulled over and he asked confused "Why did you stop?"

"To get breakfast" I said obviously.

He was about to open his mouth to protest but I interrupt him and said "Just follow me."

Surprisingly he obey and followed me inside the restaurant. I took a seat in a booth and he sat across from me. A waitress came over and ask us for our order.

"I would like scramble eggs and bacon with a cup of coffee" I said politely.

She wrote down my order on a small notepad and said in a tired voice "And you sir?"

"Oh I'll get a stack of pancakes and a glass of orange juice" he reply.

She nodded her head and said "I'll be back with your order in ten minutes."

When the waitress left we sat there in a awkward silence for a while. He broke the silence by asking "So... what's your name?"

I raise my eyebrow at him confused. If he made it perfectly clear that he doesn't want anything to do with me why is he asking what my name is?