Chapter 1: New Beginnings

Hi guys im back! I miss writting a lot and decided I wanna write a book two of Getting Married While Drunk But the plot is set two years after the ending of book one which is after they graduated high school. There's gonna be a lot of flashbacks and new plot twist so be prepared. Enjoy!!! Don't forget to vote/comment/fan<3

(Tuesday's Pov)

"Hi you have reach the voice mail box of Milo Gray please leave a message after the beep" I sighed and hanged up the phone.

I turned away from my desk to look at the view outside. I couldn't help but drift off thinking how different my life changed after high school. After I got the promotion earned at Ash's Uncle record lable later I became head of the A & R department.

The job came with lots of perks but overall was hard work. As for Milo after he got accepted into yale we knew it would make our marrage long distance but he wanted to become a doctor and who am i to stand in the way of his dreams. I heard a knock and turned around to see who it was.

My assistant Troy walked into my office and said "I schedule the meating for make some noise studio tomorrow at two pm."

I nodded my head and he asked concerned "Are you okay?"

I smiled at him and reply "I'm fine. Umm do you know what time it is?"

He glanced at his watch and said "coming on to seven."

"Shit... i gotta go" I said urgently.

"Okay well just remeber tomorrow at two" he reminded me.

I nodded my head as I gather my belongings. I put on my jacket then headed out the door. When I pulled up to my house I quickly got out the car.

I opened the front door and yelled "Joey! Lola! Im here lets go."

"Im coming hold on" he said from upstairs.

I went into the living room to look at myself in the mirror. I had on a loose cream colored blouse and a red pencil skirt. My curls were still intact and my make up was on point.

I sat down on the couch impatiently as I looked up at the ceiling. I decided to keep my father's house because its the last memory of what I call home.

But at the time I couldn't afford to pay for it my self so joey and lola moved in. They didn't mind since they were getting tired of living at home with their parents.

Joey rushed down the steps while fixing his tie and I asked "Where's Lola?"

He sighed and said "She's busy and Milo?"

"He didn't pick up when I called" I answered.

He shaked his head and ask "Are we taking my car?"

"Sure lead the way" I said.

Joey grabbed the keys to his lexis and we left the house. I got in the passenger seat as he started the car.

"How about a little bit of music?" I suggested.

"Sure" he said shrugging.

I hook up the aux cord to my galaxy and played Savior by Rise Against. We drove for about fifteen minutes until we pulled up to Fibonacci Italian cuisine restaurant.

The place was beautifuly lit with red candles and lilacs planted along the stone pathway. Joey and I got outta the car and went inside.

The hostess smiled and said "Welcome to Fibonacci! How may I help you?"

"Hi we have a reservation under Taylor party of six" Joey said.

"Oh follow me two of them arrived just a second before you did" she said smiling.