Chapter 37: New Surrender

(Tuesday's Pov)

Joey and I were playing dodge ball in gym class while talking. "Ugh I don't know Joey" I said and duck so a ball wouldn't hit me. "What's not to get" he asked while throwing a ball. "Well it's just that Milo acted so weird this morning" I said.

"Maybe he is just having a bad morning" he said nonchalant. "You think? But it's so unlike him to behave like that" I told him. "Maybe it could be...... Tues duck, a ball is coming towards you" he warned me. I duck and a ball hit a kid behind me.

"Thanks Joey but what were you going to say" I asked curiously. "It seems like he was acting jealous" Joey said. "Jealous? What do you mean" I asked clueless. "Well this morning when you said you were dating Jake he was against the idea of you going out with him" Joey said.  

"Yeah but why would he be jealous of me dating Jake" I asked confused. "Well isn't it obvious" Joey said plainly. "What is it?" I asked attentively. "He likes you" Joey said simply. "What? That makes no sense. How does he like me?" I asked him.

"Look Tues, all I know is whenever a guy acts like that it's usually because he is jealous and likes a girl" he said seriously. "That is im-" I begin to say but then the gym teacher blow the whistle to tell us the game is over and to head inside the locker room. "I'll see ya at lunch" Joey said.

"Ok bye" I said as he walked into the boys locker room. As I change back to my regular clothes, I thought about what Joey told me. Did Milo really get jealous of Jake because he likes me. Pff yeah right! After all he is the one in love with Cree and I'm just trying to make my feelings for him to disappear.

I think he is just having a bad day that's all. I quickly finish getting dress and went to the cafeteria. I saw Lola, Ash and Joey in line for lunch. Charlie and Milo were at the vending machine. Darrel, Cole, and Oliver were sitting at the lunch table talking. I walk towards them and sat down next to Darrel.

"Hi Cupcake" Darrel said cheerfully. Well at least someone was in a good mood. "Hey Darrel what's up" I said. "Oh he's all excited because he got Sam's number" Cole said teasing him. "Yep he wouldn't shut up about what happen last night" Oliver said playfully.

"Whoa hold up, what happen last night?" I asked curiously. "All we did was just kiss" Darrel said shrugging. "Pff  just kiss? you guys were all over each other in the back seat while Oliver was driving" Cole said smugly. "Yeah man. Next time get a room" Oliver said.

"You were getting some action in the back seat" I asked Darrel playfully. "Yeah Cupcake cuz you know how bad ass I am" he said winking. "Yeah whatever you say Darrel" I said laughing. "By the way, where were you at the club yesterday" Oliver asked.

"Oh I tried to look for you guys but I couldn't find you. So I called a taxi and went home" I explained. Milo and Charlie came back from the vending machine and join us. "So what are you guys talking about" Charlie asked while eating some potato chips.

"Darrel hock up with a chick last night" Oliver said grinning. "Really? Darrel" Charlie said amused. My cell phone stared to vibrate and I took it out of my pocket. I looked on the screen and it was text message from Jake. It said "Can't stop thinking about you :)" I smile to myself as I read his text message.  

"Whatcha doing?" I texted him. "In Bio class u?" he reply. "Oh I'm at lunch!" I wrote. "Tuesday what do you think?" Milo ask me all of a sudden. I paused and looked up at him. "What?" I asked confused. He groan and said "Weren't you just listening to me."

"No I was busy texting Jake" I said. I notice his eyes narrow slightly when I mention Jake's name. "I was saying we should all hang out this weekend. Since it's been a while" he said crossing his arms. "Oh I can't, Jake is taking me on a date this weekend" I told him.