Chapter 35: Reckless & Relentless

After school Ash told me the directions to his uncle Zach record company. Today is going to be my first day working as a assistance and I was excited. The name of the record company was Freedom Eagle Records or FER for short. Zach was a easy going boss and show me around the studio.

I met some of the people who work there and everyone was nice to me. My job was basically to do some filing and if anyone needed any help I would assistance them. Since I finish working early, Zach show me how he would produce songs. He was recording this new band he sign on to the record company.

They were called the "The rejects" and they were a punk rock band. I was talking to the guitar player of the band and he invited me to his live show next week. I told him I would love to go and he gave me his number. I was thinking, I would quit my old job and work for Zach as a full time job.

I'm getting more money with my new job. Plus I only have to work every day after school and I have the weekends off. Also Zach said he might promote me to a higher position than being an assistance. But I'm going to miss my old job and working for Max.

It was only eight o' clock and I felt like celebrating my new job. I called Joey but he couldn't go because he was meeting Lola's parents. Then I called Charlie but she was busy babysitting her brother with Ash. Milo didn't pick up when I called him. Darrel agree to go.

Finally I called Oliver and he said he'll love to go and Cole will also tag along. Oliver said he will pick me up in a half an hour so we can all drive to the club together. I drove home and change into a purple halter top and a black mini skirt with black heals.

When I finish getting dress, I heard somebody honking their horn outside. I looked and saw Darrel waving at me from Oliver's car. I grab my keys and some cash then went outside. "Finally your here. Are you ready to go" Cole asked. "Yep! Let's go" I said as I got in the backseat with Darrel.

When we arrive at the club, I slip the bouncer some money to let us in. We decided to go to the bar for a round of tequila shots. "Ok 1...2...3" Cole said and all of us gulp down the tequila at the same time. "Ah that burns" Darrel said. "Eh you get use to it" I said. "Hey Cole, do you wanna dance" Oliver asked.

 "Sure" he said. They got up and went to dance floor. "Hey why don't you dance with someone you like" I suggested.  "Uh....I don't know" Darrel said unsure. "Come on I'll be your wing girl" I said smirking. "Really? you're going to be my wing girl" he question me.

"Yeah! It will be fun" I said cheerfully. "Alright fine" he said. "Ok so who do you have your eyes on" I asked. He looked around the club and pointed out a girl with blond hair sitting at a table. "Wait here and when I wink at you, come over and bring me a martini" I instructing him.

"Ok" he said slightly confused. I casually walk over to the table and sat next to the girl. "Hi I'm Tuesday" I said cheerfully. "Oh hey I'm Sam" She said. "So you come here often" I asked her. "Well actually my friend told me about this club and it's my first time coming here" Sam said.

"Oh I came here with my friend. He is getting me a drink at the bar" I said. I was chatting with her for a couple of seconds, until I asked her if she has a boyfriend. Sam told me she went on a couple of dates but it's nothing too serious.

Then I work my magic and slip Darrel into the conversation. She seam kind of interested in Darrel but I wasn't too sure yet. I decided to finally wink at Darrel when Sam wasn't looking. He came over and handed me my martini and sit down. I took a sip from my martini and acted surprised.

"Hey Darrel, I was just talking about you" I said grinning. He played along and asked "really? what were you two talking about." "Oh nothing important. By the way this is Sam!" I said introducing her to Darrel.  "Hi" she said. I finish drinking my martini and said "I'm going to get another drink at the bar.

I'll be right back." I left them alone to talk and started walking towards the bar but then I saw Cole and Oliver making out at a table nearby. I walk over to them and said "you guys should really get a room." Oliver broke his kiss with Cole and said sarcastically "gee thanks for ruining the moment."

"You're welcome" I said smiling innocently. He shot me a dirty look. "Hey where's Darrel?" Cole asked curiously. "Oh he with some chick" I said nonchalant. "Really?" Oliver said doubting me. "Yep, if you look behind me you can see them" I said.

Both of them sneak a glace behind me. "She is pretty" Cole said. "Eh.... she is OK looking" Oliver said. I raised one eyebrow at him and said "since when do you check out women, you're gay." "I call it as I see it" he said simply. "Cole your boyfriend is weird" I said chuckling.

"Yeah I know but I love him" he said happily. "Aww that's so sweet. Oliver is it OK if I steel your boyfriend" I said playfully. "Just have him back before midnight" he said nonchalant. I was laughing so hard when he said that. "Wow thanks!" Cole said sarcastically.

"You know I love ya babe" Oliver said smiling. "Oh so now I'm your babe" he said crossing his arms.  "You don't need him Cole. Besides Oliver is not even that hot" I said teasing him. "Yeah you're right. I could probably find somebody better looking" Cole said grinning.

"What? are you calling me ugly" Oliver said amused. "Duh" I said obviously. "You know you want a piece of me Tues" Oliver said smirking. "No thanks. I'll pass" I said laughing. "I'm gonna get a drink. Do you guys want one?" I asked them. 

"Nah we're good" Cole said smiling. I went to the bar and order a cocktail. I saw Sam walk pass me and went to the bathroom. So I decided to check in with Darrel to see how things are going. "So is everything going smoothly" I asked him.

"Yeah Sam is amazing. Thanks for being my wing girl" he said happily. Sam came out the bathroom and was walking towards us. "Well I'll leave you two alone" I said winking at him. I turn around to leave but I bumped into somebody.

I looked up to say sorry to the person I bumped into but I stun to see it was Jake. I remember him from the party we tied Ned to the flag pole. Then we sort of click at that party. We kissed but after that I never really saw him again.

"Tues?" he said surprised. "Yep it's me Jake" I said smiling at him. "I haven't seen you in long time" he said. "Yeah where have you been. I haven't see you around school anymore" I ask curiously. "Oh it's a long story. Do you wanna get a drink" he asked me.

I hesitated at first but said "Ok." We order shots of vodka and started talking about random stuff. I felt so drunk right now because this was our nine or fourteen....I don't know I lost count of how much shot we had. I looked at the time and it was almost one.

Wow I was really here for three hours. I looked around to find Darrel, Oliver, Cole or Sam. But I couldn't see them because they were lot of people in the club and my vision was slightly blurry. I'm totally drunk and Jake was the same.

"Shit how am I going to get home" I said. "Hey maybe we should call a taxi" Jake slurred. For a person who is drunk right now that was a good idea. I ask the bartender to call a cab since I honestly can't remember anything right now.

We only had enough money for one car ride. So Jake and I decided to go to my house and he could crash on the couch. Then the next day, I could give him a lift to his house. When the taxi driver pulled up to my house I paid him the money.

We got out of the car and walked towards the front door. I open the door with my key and I felt Jake clasp on to my hand as I looked around for the light switch. When I think I finally found it I tripped and fell on the floor.

"Whoa" I said and Jake fell on top of me. "Are you OK" Jake asked concern. "Yeah, I tripped" I said giggling. He smiled at and I smile back at him. Our bodies were pressed together and his hand were on my hips. He looked into my eyes and lean down.

I meet him half way and our lips touch. I encircle my arms around his neck. Jake suck on my bottom of my lip and I open up for him. He stuff his tongue in my mouth and I morn. My hands were tangle in his hair as I push him closer towards me.

I trailed my hands to the bottom of his shirt and took it off. Then I slide my hands all over his body. He took of my shirt and trailed kisses all the way down my neck. He unclasp my bra and I started to feel woozy. Before I knew it, I blacked out.

******************

What do you think is going to happen to Jake and Tuesday? Vote/Fan/Comment =)