Chapter 42: Welcome to My Life

(Milo's Pov)

I can't believe I didn't relies it sooner. Cole was right, I'm such a idiot for going out with Cree! I've been after Cree this whole entire time, that I completely forgot about Tuesday. I guess Cree was clouding my mind and I wasn't thinking straight.

Well the night isn't over yet. Maybe I can still turn things around? I have to find Tuesday and tell her I love her! I went back into the house. But now the question is... where is Tuesday? I searched the house just now and I still couldn't find her.

But I haven't check the front yard of the house yet. Maybe she is their? I was walking towards the front door but then I bumped into Cree. Ugh great! Why did I have to bumped into her? "Oh Milo they you are! I've been looking all over for you" Cree said cheerfully.

Something just clicked in my mind. I love Tuesday so why the hell am I still with Cree. She is very bossy, selfish, and annoying. I should break up with her  "Cree I'm breaking up with you" I said coldly. "Ok ha ha Milo stop joking around" she said sarcastically.

"Cree I'm not playing around. I'm actually breaking up with you" I said seriously. "What? You're actually breaking up with me?" she said astonish. "Man I knew your weren't the smartest light bulb but I didn't think you're actually this dumb" I said annoyed.

"What?" she asked confused. Geez is she really this stupid! "Ok Cree for the third dame time I'm breaking up with you!" I said slowly. "I'm not a idiot Milo! You don't need to speak slowly" she said while putting her hands on her hips.

"Well geez you could have fooled me cuz I had to repeat myself three times" I said sarcastically. "Milo why are you breaking up with me all of a sudden" she asked pouting. "Well Cree they are a lot of reasons why I'm breaking up with you.

But it's mostly because I don't like you anymore and quite frankly your turning into a b*tch" I said honestly. Usually I don't like to call girls mean names but Cree deserve it. So I'll make a exception. "Did you just called me a b*tch!" she said stun.

I wanted to laugh so badly when I saw the shock expression on her face. But that's what she deserves. I spend five months wasting my time thinking I'm "In so called love with her." Plus she puke on my jacket! That was so gross! "Wait let me check...... Yeah I just did" I said sarcastically.

Her face turned red with anger and she said furiously "How could you break up with me! After all I did for you." "Pff yeah right and what exactly did you do for me?" I asked while rolling my eyes at her. "Well.... I uh....." she said strutting. "Yes" I said smirking.

"Remember that thing" she said. I raised my eyebrows at her and asked "What thing?" "See if you've been a better boyfriend you would know what I'm talking about" she said glaring at me. I sigh and said "That's it! I'm done with this bull sh*t."

"Wait Milo don't go" she said while tugging on my shirt. "What do you want? We're over" I said clearly. "But Milo we were perfect for each other" she said and started to fake cry. She wrap her arms around me and said "I love you please don't leave me." I roll my eyes at her.

"Cree you're not fooling me. I know you're just fake crying" I said while pushing her away from me. "I'm not fake crying" she said sniffling. "Yeah you can drop the act cuz I'm not buying it" I said while crossing my arms. She stop fake crying and yelled "fine you got me!"

"Ha! I knew you were lying! I don't even know why I went out with you in the first place" I said honestly. "Oh come on Milo! I know you loved every minute of it" she said smirking. "Yeah and that's why I dumped you" I said sarcastically.

"Milo if you want, I could change your mind" she said seductively. Oh my gosh I can't believe she is trying to sleep with me. After I told her I want to break up with her. What is wrong with Cree? Doesn't she speak English! She is really turning into a slut.