Chapter 40: Here in Your Arm

(Tuesday's Pov)

"So do you guys want to go back to school" Lola asked. "Pff no way! Why don't we go to Tues's house" Ash suggested. "Okay I don't mind skipping because I kinda got into trouble before I left" I said shrugging. "Wow typical Tues" Charlie said giggling.

"How about I drop you guys off at Tues's house because I can't skip" Lola said while driving. "Really why not?" Ash asked curiously. "I've been absent too many days and if I skip I'll probably fail" she said sheepishly. "I'll miss you babe" Joey said sincerely.

"Aww thanks Joey. I'll miss you too but you're still not coming over my house this weekend" she said grinning. He pouted at her but she ignore him and kept her eyes on the road. As we were driving pass our high school to get to my house. I saw Milo on the bleachers talking to CREE?

What the hell is he doing with her. They were holding hands and I saw her giggling. Is Milo dating Cree? They have to be dating otherwise she wouldn't talking to him.  When did this happen? And most importantly why do I feel like my heart is sinking from watching them together?

When we arrived at my house Lola said "So I'll see you guys later." We all got out of her car and I said  "bye." "See ya" Ash said smiling. "I'll text you later" Charlie said winking. Joey lean toward her window to kiss her good bye but she drove off leaving him standing there like a idiot.

We all started laughing hysterically while Joey was glaring at us. "You're really gonna have to make it up to Lola to get back on her good side" Charlie said chuckling. "Shut up it's all your fault she is piss at me" Joey snap at her.

Charlie shrugged her shoulders and said "What can I say, don't get me two weeks of detention next time." "Oh dude she told you" Ash said grinning. "Ash you're still not off the hook" Charlie said narrowing her eyes at him. Joey smiles smugly at Ash and he glared at Joey.

We went inside my house and I collapse on the couch. Joey and Charlie were fighting for the remote and Ash was watching them amused. "Ugh forget it you could have the remote" Joey said giving up. "Yay" Charlie said and did a victory dance.

Joey roll his eyes at Charlie while Ash and I were chuckling at her. "I could use a smock" Joey said all of a sudden. "Really? and after what happen yesterday" I said amused. "Yeah! You know how tiring it is to get into a bar fight" Joey said complaining.

"Then don't get into one next time idiot" I said obviously. He went upstairs into my room ignoring what I said. "Found it" he yelled and rush back downstairs with my stash of weed in his hand. "Joey you're not going to smock all that by yourself" I question him.

"No I brought some for you guys" he said while rolling up a joint. "Oh you can count me in but Ash is out" Charlie said smiling. "What?" Ash said confused. "Yeah consider it part of your punishment" Charlie said while lighting up a joint.

He groan at her and said "That's not fair." "Too bad life isn't fair" Charlie said sticking her tongue at him. "Aww come on Charlie please" he begged her. "I'm sorry" he apologized. Ash looked at her desperately and I knew by the look on Charlie's face she would give in.

"Ok fine" she said surrendering. Ash smiles at her and he tried to kiss her. But she turn her head and Ash ended up kissing her cheek. "I'm still piss at you" she said smirking. He sigh and mutter "Fine be like." "What was that" she said glaring at him. "You heard me women" he shouted.

"What!" she said and hit him on the back of his head. "Ow Charlie! I was just kidding" he said rubbing his head. "Don't call me women " she scolding him. He smiled cocky at her and said "then what would you like me to call you a man?" "Alright keep being a smart ass" she challenge him.

"Dude if I were you. I would shut up before she cut you off completely" Joey said smirking. "Yep your just digging your hole deeper Ash" I said agreeing with Joey. "Relax guys! Charlie knows I'm just kidding" he said calmly.