Ch:9 Time to Ditch the Cops

(Tuesday's Pov)

I noticed Jake was starting to lean in towards me and I debating in my head whether or not I should kiss him. Jake is pretty hot and he's cool to hang out with.

Plus he helped me get revenge on Ned. Maybe I'll give him a shot. I was leading down to meet his lips half way but Milo popped into my head. I don't know why I'm thinking about him right now.

It's not like we're together besides our one night stand marriage. But that doesn't count of course! Whatever... it's not like Milo showed any interest in me anyways so why should I care?

Jake's lips brushed slightly against mine and my thoughts of Milo vanished. I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him for about five seconds.

But then I pulled back because some idiot jumped into the pool and splashed water all over me. "Shit! My clothes are wet" I mumbled.

"Well at least now I get to enjoy the view" Jake said smirking.

I looked at him confused but then relies you can see my bra since was shirt was wet. I rolled my eyes and playfully hit him. Jake laughs at me and I tackle him. I was on top of Jake and he was looking into my eyes.

I smiled and said "I didn't actually get to kissing you."

He grinned and said "Then what are you waiting for."

I smirked and started to lean down but I noticed Milo was standing by the kitchen window and he looked pissed off. I wonder what's wrong with him. When Milo caught me looking at him, he walked away. Crap he's leaving! I gotta catch up to him.

"Uh Jake I gotta go" I told him.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and inquired "What's the rush?"

"I just need to use the bathroom" I lied. He sighed and let go of me.

"I'll be right back and then we can finish where we left off" I winked.

He smirked and said "You better!"

I shake my head at Jake and went to find Milo. I saw him in the kitchen getting a cup of fruit punch. When I started walking towards Milo he ran away from me. What the hell? I chase after him and grabbed his hand. I pulled Milo into the nearest bedroom I could find and locked the door.

I turned around to face him and demanded "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing is wrong with me! Why were you making out with that guy?" he fired back. That question took me off guard.

"Why do you even care?" I inquired curiously.

His face started to heat up and he said flustered "I just... don't trust that guy."

Wait... he's blushing, mad about me kissing another guy, and fluster when I confronted him. Oh my gosh Milo is really jealous!

"Aww what's the matter babe? Are you jealous?" I said playfully.

He tried to avoid eye contact and said sarcastically "Me jealous of you? Yeah right!"

I got closer to Milo and whispered in his ear seductively "Are you sure about that?" He shivered slightly when my lips brushed against his ear.

"I... uh um" he stuttered.

I smirked knowing I have this effect on him. Milo turned around to face me and open his mouth to speak but then we heard screaming coming from downstairs.

"What's going on?" I asked.

Milo shrugged his shoulders. I walked over to the door and crack it open a tiny bit. I peak through the crack and saw cops arresting people. Crap! If the cops catch me I could go to jail for underage drinking and using illegal drugs. I quietly close the door and tired to think of a plan to get out of here.