Chapter 28: Winter Break part:1

~Friday Afternoon~

"Hi guys, glad you could make it" I said while letting them into my house. "Dad they’re here! We could go now" I yelled. "Coming" he said while walking down the steps. "Dad these are my new friends Lola, Cole, Darrel, Oliver, and Milo" I said introducing them.

"It's nice to meet you all wait...” he pause mid-sentence and looked at Milo. “Weren’t you that guy Tuesday brought home drunk" my dad said narrow his eyes at him. Everyone was quietly watching my dad to see what he is going to do next. Milo looked terrified like my dad was about to attack him.

"Well...I...uh....um" he said stuttering. "Well it's nice to meet you, when you’re not heavily intoxicated" my dad said bitterly. "Sorry I...was....I didn't know" Milo said flustering to come up with an answer. I smile at my dad and we started cracking up.

"Oh my gosh, did you see the look on his face" I said in-between laughter. "Yeah he looked like he was about to pee his pants" my dad laughing. When we finally calm down and stop laughing, Milo looked confused and so did everyone else.

"You guys really need to lighten up we were just joking" I said smiling. "Yep, I'm not mad at you Milo" my dad said. "Like father like daughter" he said glaring at us. "Hey, I was a victim she made me do it!" my dad said blaming me. "What? You came up with this idea.

Don't act all innocent dad" I said playfully. I turn to face Milo and apologized "sorry we scared you." "I wasn't scarred" he objected. "You’re right, you weren't scared Milo. You were out of your mind frickin terrified" I said giggling.

"Dude you should've seen your face" Darrel said trying to suppressed a laugh. "Shut up Darrel" Milo snapped at him. "But it was so funny! you looked petrified" Ash said laughing. "Yeah, Milo looked as if Tues's dad was going to kill him" Oliver said chuckling.

"Alright guys enough teasing Milo. That's my job" I said playfully. "OK, we should get going before night step in" my dad said. Charlie and Lola were the last ones to put their suitcases in the back of the van. All the guys we in the van but there was no room for me, Lola, and Charlie.

"They're no more seats left" I said to my dad. "Yeah, I tried to get a bigger van to fit everyone but I was unable to. So you're going to have to make some room" my dad said shrugging his shoulders. I got in the van and sat on Milo lap. He looked at me startle.

"Just like old times huh" I said winking at him. He roll his eyes at me but didn't attempt to move me. I was a little surprise he didn't tell me to get off his lap. But I guess things change between us. We become better friends and hardly argue.

I’m trying to get over my feeling for him but I still like to annoy him. Charlie was obviously sitting on Ash's lap but Lola looked unsure where to sit. "Lola sits on Joey lap. So we could leave" Charlie said. I saw a slight smile on joey face when Lola was blushing and she sat on his lap.

My dad started the van and drove to the resort. I didn't know how long we were driving for but I fell asleep. "Tuesday wake up we're here" somebody whisper in my ear. I open my eyes slowly and saw Milo face literally three inches from mine.

"Come on guys we don't have all day" Lola complain. I quickly got off of Milo and got out of the van. "Where is my dad" I asked confused. "Oh he went to get the key for our cabin" Cole answer. "Okay" I said.

We grab our luggage out of the back of the van and when we were finish I saw my dad walking towards us. "I got you guys a cabin with three rooms and each room has three beds so you guys can pick which room you want to be in" he explain.

"Ok but what about you dad" I asked curiously. "I have my own cabin" he said smiling at me. "Oh ok" I said nodding my head. "Well your cabins is not that far away. So we can walk there" my dad said. When we got to the cabin my dad unlock the door.