Ch:15 An Unexpected Visitor

(Tuesday's Pov)

Lots of emotions were running though my mind right now. First I was shock, then confused, but now all I feel is anger. It's been a total of seven years since I saw the women standing in front of me. I honestly can't believe she has the nerve to come back here.

I narrowed my eyes at Beth and demanded "What the hell are you doing here?"

She flinched when she heard the venom in my voice but said calmly "I came back to see my daughter."

I let out a humorless laugh and said bitterly "I think you made a mistake. My mother vanished when she walked out on me when I was eleven years old."

"Come on Tuesday! It's been seven years. You can't possibly be mad at me still?" Beth inquired.

I can't believe she seriously asked me that question. I could feel my blood boiling and I was about to explode.

"You really don't relies the hell you put dad and I thought. After you left Dad was depress for a couple of months. Then when he finally file for a divorce you being a greedy ass bitch fucked the divorce attorney and left us broke" I yelled.

She gasped and asked "How did you find out?"

I shake my head at Beth and said obviously "It was pretty easy to tell when you and the divorce attorney showed up in a mess and smelling like fucking sex."

She narrowed her eyes and said "Tuesday stop cursing at me! I'm still your mother like it or not and you will respect me."

I chuckled and said "You gave birth to me but you sure as hell don't act like a mother! And I loss all respect for you when you walked out that door."

Beth sighed and said "Look I didn't come here to argue with you."

I scoffed and said "Well it sure as hell looks that way."

"Tuesday I came here to tell you some wonderful news" she said seriously.

I crossed my arms and said honestly "I could really give less about what's going on in your life."

"I really don't know what's your problem?" she said confused.

I looked at her stupidly and said "You're my problem! You ruined everything for me."

Beth rolled her eyes and said "Stop being so melodramatic. I was only gone for seven years."

That's it! I can't deal with this crap anymore. "I'm being melodramatic? You're the one that's the greedy bitch! And on top of everything dad is diagnose with heart disease!" I said furiously.

Beth eyes widen and she said stunned "Jim has heart disease?"

"Yes! And thanks to you we didn't have the money to pay for the treatment" I added in.

"I'm so sorry! Maybe I could loan Jim the money and he could pay me back in time" she offered.

I rolled my eyes at her fake sincerity and said "I don't need you pity and besides it's already too late."

"What do you mean it's too late?" she asked confused.

My eyes started to tear up as I said sadly "We ran out of time and there's nothing more the doctors could do. He only has a couple of months left to live." Beth stood there speechlessly as tears started to fall down my face.

I wiped away the rest of my tears and said honestly "It may be seven years to you but to me if feels like a never ending nightmare."

She looked at me sadly and said "I'm so sorry Tuesday. I had no idea that I put you thought all of this."

Beth tried to hug me but I back away from her before she could. The last thing I want is to be pity by the person who cause all the misery in my life.

I narrowed my eyes at her and said "I hope you're happy because you basically fucked up my life."

Beth looked at me guilty and was about to say something but I said "Don't ever come near me again because in my eyes you're dead to me."

I slammed the door in her face and let out a frustrated sigh. I felt so angry right now! Why the hell did she even come back here? Honestly what did Beth expected me to do? Forgive her and everything to go back to how it use to be?

She must be out of her damn mind to think that'll ever happen. Beth already cheated on my dad, broke his heart, steel all his money, and basically is the cause of him dying right now.

And she hurt, ruined my life and abandon me. I yarn and stretched my arms in the air. I glanced at the clock to see what time it is and it was almost eleven thirty.

No wonder why I'm so tired! I walked upstairs and went into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and change into some shorts and a tang-top to sleep in. Then I crawled under my blanket and fell asleep.

A/N: I know this chapter is short but the next one will be longer! Vote/Comment/Fan<3