Daily Life of Flower

One Year Later

Tsuki was now back on Totsuki grounds. Now that Kizuki was two years old, she could enter the nursery/daycare that Tsuki usually worked at, looking after mainly Totsuki alumni's children with Asahi.

Though, since this was the first time Tsuki was going back to work officially, Asahi had informed the girl they had relocated to a different location because of how close they were to the middle school sports fields and the children were at risk of flying balls hitting the window. 

Tsuki was now a full time employee at Totsuki, working part time to look after alumni's children, while also still being Dojima's assistant, occasionally coming in as a guest instructor, similar to Asahi. Even with her busy schedule, she always made sure to shower her daughter, Kizuki, with love.

Tsukasa on the other hand, was doing extremely well with his work life, occasionally traveling to France to check on his recently opened branch shop and attending many TV shows and interviews, since he was the Tsukasa family heir, and a successful chef graduating from Totsuki. 

Tsukasa was rising in popularity and though he wasn't home as much as he would've liked, he always made time for his family whenever he could. Tsuki placed a hand where she could feel the locket Asahi had given her all those years ago.

"Totsuki hasn't really changed since the last time I was here huh...?" Tsuki chuckled as she was holding onto her daughter's hand. 

Since Tsuki's job was making her more busy, she decided to enroll Kizuki in the day care as well, so she wouldn't have to commute over a longer distance to grab her daughter. Since Tsuki had taken a temporary notice of leave of the nursery due to work, she was hoping that Asahi was doing well without her. All of a sudden, in the middle of walking, Kizuki stopped, making Tsuki look down.

Tsuki had grown up slightly, her hair had grown longer, down to slightly past her shoulders. Tsuki was wearing a white ribbed sweater with dark purple pants held up with a black belt.

"Mommy... tired..." Kizuki told her mother, rubbing her purple eyes with her free hand. She was wearing a white sailor dress that had a dark purple bow in the center with black leggings.

"Alright, Kizuki." Tsuki smiled as she carried her daughter in her arms. When Tsuki had done that, she felt her daughter grip her sweater. 

"Don't worry Kizuki. Today, Ko-kun is going to come home with us today since Nacchan is busy with work. Do you want to see Nacchan before you go meet the others? I'm going to be working as well so she can't pay attention to you all the time... but A-chan will also be there if you need anything."

Kizuki nodded as she nuzzled closer to her mother. Tsuki hummed to Kizuki as she walked inside Erina's office. "Nacchan, I'm here." Tsuki smiled.

"Kii-chan!" Erina was sitting at her desk. "I've been waiting for you forever!" Erina looked to see that Kizuki was being held in Tsuki's arms. "And hello to you too, Kizuki-chan."

"Hello Na-batan.." Kizuki sleepily greeted her aunt before looking at Hisako and pointing at her. "Hisho-tan." Kizuki sleepily greeted Hisako who was standing nearby. Hisako smiled and waved to Kizuki from where she was.

"Thanks again for helping me look after Koichi when I'm busy with work..." Erina thanked. "That idiot Soma decided to go on another cooking tour and who knows when he's going to come back. I'm already swamped with work and business trips to go... and I'd feel safer knowing that Koichi was being taken care of by you.. and have Kizuki-chan to play with."

"Oh it's no problem Nacchan." Tsuki smiled. "Ko-kun hasn't stayed over in a while, so it's nice to have more visitors. Eishi's coming home today and Kizuki thought it was this morning, she stayed up all morning to see him but it turns out he's coming by tonight."