Plan

(A/N: Long chapter this time since I start school soon and was kind of rushing to get this chapter out before I drown from schoolwork TT Enjoy!) 🥰

Tsuki had awoken the next day, feeling groggy and unwell, she groaned. Tsuki had went to bed immediately after her bath as she did walk around in the cold for almost an hour to get back to the dorm. Tsuki put a hand to her forehead to find out that she was burning up as well as her cheeks flushed.

Tsuki wanted to stay in bed, but it would be difficult considering the Autumn Elections were tomorrow and she was expected to get her theme and opponent today. Tsuki forced herself to get up as she felt chills going throughout her body.

Tsuki held her head, she didn't want to worry her brother about being sick, especially since the Elections were starting tomorrow. Tsuki ended up wearing a pastel pink fuzzy sweater under a white cardigan that ended at her mid thighs with white jeans that had a bow to the side. Inside her jeans and sweater, she made sure to wear an insulated leggings and shirts, to keep her body warm. Tsuki let her hair down as she did a quick brush, as she finished the look with a light pink knit hat.

Tsuki headed downstairs, where she ran into Yoshino and Soma were.

"Oh! Good morning Tsu!" Soma smiled as he noticed Tsuki's cheeks were a bit flushed. "Tsu? You alright? You look really red today." Soma raised up a hand to check Tsuki's temperature before she dodged his hand.

"I'm fine nii nii! I just woke up really warm that's all." Tsuki smiled cheerfully.

"Oh right Tsukicchi, a car should be coming to pick you and Soma soon. The Autumn Election people want their participants to go in person to their HQ to let them know their theme as well as their opponent." Yoshino explained to the twins as Tsuki bowed.

"I see.. thanks for letting me know Yoshino-chan." Tsuki smiled.

"Everyone in the Polar Star Dorm will be cheering for you guys! The main tournament starts tomorrow after all!" Yoshino cheered.

"The car is here! Hurry up!" Fumio yelled as the twins ran down to meet up with the car, though Tsuki was dragging behind. As the car drove away, Soma noticed that the flush in Tsuki's face hadn't gone away as she was staring out of the window. Soma kept silent, since he knew that Tsuki didn't like being pampered.

"Contestant Yukihira and Contestant...Yukihira right?" the man in black was slightly confused on how to differentiate the two as Tsuki stepped up.

"Feel free to call me Tsuki. It'll be a lot more easier for you." Tsuki smiled to the man in black as he nodded.

"Contestant Yukihira, this way please. Contestant Tsuki, would you mind going into that room?" the man in black directed as Soma looked back to Tsuki who smiled and waved.

"I'll see you back at the car then nii nii." Tsuki said as she headed towards the door she was told of. When Tsuki opened the door, much to her surprise there was the 1st and 2nd seat of the Elite 10 waiting for her, Eishi Tsukasa and Rindou Kobayashi.

"Hi Tsuki-chan!" Rindou said as she ran towards her underclassman and tried to give her a hug before Tsuki stepped aside, with Rindou almost eating the floor.

"Nice to see you again Rindou-senpai." Tsuki smiled politely as she lightly coughed. "I'm sorry but I'm feeling a bit under the weather and would hate passing it onto you."

"Eh? You're not feeling well Tsuki-chan? It's fine~ I don't get sick easily so I don't mind being physical with you~" Rindou purred as she glomped her smaller underclassman, who was struggling to support the both of them.

Tsuki nervously laughed as Tsukasa did a subtle cough to get both of their attentions. "Sorry for interrupting Tsuki-chan, but in accordance with the lottery, you will be going in the second round of the Autumn Elections. Your theme is "ramen"." Tsukasa explained, as Tsuki removed Rindou off of her. "You and your opponent just have to make the broth and the toppings, and just select your noodles."