The Imprisoned Queen

"Isshiki-senpai!" Yoshino yelled, as she was holding a paper of the newest edition of the newspaper. "Is it true that we have a new director?!"

Most of the dorm was outside when they were talking to their orange haired upperclassman.

"And the majority of the Elite Ten voted in favor?" Ryoko asked to make sure.

"Oh, I'm surprised too. I didn't expect someone to work behind the scenes so that he could become the new director." Isshiki smiled.

"But how can that happen? Isn't that weird?" Yoshino yelled.

"Well, it's legitimate from a procedural standpoint." Isshiki explained. "The vote was organized following protocol."

"Well, I've heard that the Nakiri family always seeks the academy's directorship." Ryoko explained.

"I see. I was just in shock because it happened so fast. Now that I think about it, it doesn't really have anything to do with us students, right?"

"Isshiki-senpai, you weren't part of the Elite Ten's plot to turn against the former director." Ibusaki noted.

"...It should be time huh?" Isshiki said as he looked up to the dorm where Tsuki was. Tsuki had locked herself inside her room ever since the end of the Moon Festival, refusing to go out to eat or even take a shower. "The new director should be giving his address just about now."

Isshiki was looking at Tsuki's room, who's curtains were drawn closed, remembering the younger girl's behavior after she had returned back to the Dorm.

Flashback

Isshiki was tending to the garden after the Moon Festival cleanup. He had to thank Fumio-san for looking after them for the last few days when he heard rustling nearby.

"Who's there?" Isshiki asked but was surprised to see Tsuki appear.

Tsuki felt her heart beat fast, painfully fast. Tsuki groaned, clutching her chest, she found herself falling.

"Tsuki-chan?!" Isshiki yelled as he caught the girl before she fell onto the ground. "Are you alright?"

"The... The Devil..." were Tsuki's last mutters before she closed her eyes, fading to the world of black.

"Tsuki-chan?!"

Flashback End

Later that night, Tsuki had still not come down, as Fumio entered the living room. "Is Yukihira here?"

"Eh? Soma-kun? He went to his room to see if Tsuki-chan was alright and to bring her some food." Megumi said.

"Is something wrong?" Yoshino asked.

"Oh, he has a visitor." Fumio said as she pointed to the door.

"At this time of night?" Megumi wondered.

"Tsu?" Soma's voice could be heard as he was carrying some food. "Are you alright? I brought you some food if you want any." There was silence as he set down the food, realizing that she hadn't touched the food he had put out earlier as he put a hand to his sister's door.

"Tsu... feel better soon alright? If you need anyone, I'm always here for you..." Soma said as he picked up the food from lunch that had gone cold to put it inside the fridge for his breakfast the next day and went to go back to his room.

But when he opened up the door, he found the old headmaster of Totsuki sitting in his room, his top bare as Soma let out a yell in surprise.

"Ah, my apologies for the sudden visit." Senzaemon explained. "I stopped by your sister's room but she seemed like she wasn't taking any visitors."