Sakura Viewing

When Tsuki woke up, she had gotten a voicemail from Tsukasa in the middle of the night. Tsuki looked at the message hesitatingly as she reluctantly pressed the button to see what the contents of the message were.

"Hi Tsuki... It's probably late for you, considering you didn't pick up the phone... not that I'm expecting you of course, you're probably busy. I called to let you know that I got your package, the chocolates and the other items you sent were really helpful.. I'll make sure to pay it back on White Day." Tsukasa's voice could be heard. "I'll talk to you later alright Tsuki? I'm going to bed right now...Make sure to take care of yourself."

Tsuki bit her lip as she hugged the phone to her chest with a pained look in her eyes. 

"...Eishi." Tsuki muttered to herself, before getting out of bed. When she walked downstairs, she was greeted with the sight of a dazed Asahi, holding onto his coffee. "A-chan, good morning!" Tsuki chose to greet Asahi brightly, as Asahi snapped out of his trance.

"Good morning Tsuki." Asahi smiled, setting down his coffee. "You're up early for once. Breakfast is ready."

"Yay! Thanks A-chan!" Tsuki hugged Asahi and bounced up and down.

"Y-yeah..." Asahi shyly nodded. "Don't forget Aoi's and the others graduation is later today. So get changed soon."

"Mhm!" Tsuki nodded, releasing Asahi. "...I also have to go see Eishi's parents for their cherry blossom viewing  this weekend so I guess I'll be busy this week." Tsuki laughed. 

"Well... let's also not forget this is your first time on Totsuki grounds since you graduated. I think Tsukasa-kun's parents said they wanted to meet to see you there." Asahi forced a smile. 

"Good luck."

"It should be fine!" Tsuki smiled. "Things between me and Eishi's family are good, Eishi's immediate family seems ok with me breaking up with Eishi but I don't know about his extended family... or even if they know about me." Tsuki sighed.

"I think you'll be fine." Asahi smiled, patting Tsuki's head. "Who wouldn't like you? I'll give you 30 minutes, I'll wait for you outside." Asahi stood up as he went to clear the plates.

"Ok!" Tsuki nodded as she finished breakfast as fast as she could and went to change into her outfit. 

Asahi could see Tsuki bouncing inside the car, wearing a black long sleeved shirt with a grey checkered skirt and white knit cardigan to keep her warm. Tsuki smiled to Asahi before changing into a worried look. Tsuki smiled as she looked outside from the car, marveling at the sights until they got to Totsuki. 

"It's been a while since I've gone back to Totsuki huh?" Tsuki laughed, getting out of the car when they arrived.

"A year sure has gone by fast..." Asahi nervously responded, getting out of the car. "There's still as many reporters as I remember."

"Kii-chan? Is that you?" a familiar voice spoke up, making Asahi and Tsuki turn around to see Erina, she had cut her hair to shoulder length and was wearing professional business clothes. "Asahi-niisama?"

"Nacchan!" Tsuki greeted the girl with a hug. "It's been a year since I saw you! How are you and Soma?"

"Kii-chan!" Erina hugged the girl back and smiled seeing her old friend. "It's been a while, you should visit more. Soma and I are fine, he's finally found the time to message me more and he's informed me that he's currently in Italy with the Aldini Brothers. I can see you're taking care of yourself with Asahi-niisama."

"Well... A-chan helps out a lot at Totsuki and at Yukihira's so for now, I've been thinking of restricting Yukihira hours for my health until A-chan comes back from his job." Tsuki smiled. "It already helps plenty that he comes over when he has time. Right A-chan?"