The Promise

"Tsuki!?" Tsukasa yelled as he, the Rebels and Central saw Tsuki with a breathing mask over her face being boarded into an ambulance. Soma entered the ambulance to see Joichiro already inside, holding his daughter's hand with a worried look on his face.

Tsukasa was silent as he was looking at the door that Tsuki had just left from on a stretcher. He had felt this feeling before, the anxiety of someone messing up his dishes, the reason why he always preferred to work alone. But this was the first time... he felt anxious for someone, the ice blue haired girl, who always had a smile for him.

Tsukasa looked out as he reached out a hand towards the ambulance before stopping midair and retracting it back to himself. "I... I told myself I would protect Tsuki when I found out what Azami was doing to her..." Tsukasa muttered to himself, looking up to find that Azami had disappeared.

Azami was attempting to sneak away, using the chaos as a diversion. Tsukasa felt his anxiety disappear... replaced with a surge of anger, making him walk over to the man and grabbing him by the collar.

"..You..!" Tsukasa growled as he brought the man close to him. "You blackmailed Tsuki to join Central and hurt her behind my back... You forced her to keep quiet... You did all of this to her!"

Azami chuckled at the claims as he gave Tsukasa a crazy smile. "Don't think you're completely innocent either, Tsukasa-kun." Azami smiled. "You knew about it, even if Tsuki didn't tell you what was going on... so why didn't you attempt to help her? Let's face it..."

"You're just as guilty as I am." Azami laughed as Tsukasa felt himself lose control of his emotions and punch Azami in the face, causing the man to stagger back, holding his face.

"Tsukasa?!" Rindo had saw the scene as she ran to calm down the situation.

"You're wrong... I... I didn't know anything...! I didn't do anything to hurt Tsuki... I... I would never do something like that!  I should've never listened to you!" Tsukasa shook his head in disbelief, looking down to the man. "You're the only bad person... You caused Tsuki to be like this!"

"Am I really.. Tsukasa-kun?" Azami kept a smile. "Being a bystander who didn't help... that's just as bad as being a bully as well." Tsukasa's eyes widened as he grabbed the man's collar, ready to hit the man again before he felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Tsukasa-san... calm down." Isshiki opened his eyes as they were cold and unforgiving to Azami. "Nakiri-kun called the police and they should be on their way right now. We should focus on keeping him here until they arrive."

"Tsukasa..." Rindo looked to the white haired boy who looked clearly bothered and worried about the words Azami had uttered.

When the ambulance arrived to the hospital, Tsuki was wheeled down the Emergency Room, Joichiro and Soma were running after the bed. Tsuki hadn't opened her eyes as she was breathing irregularly, a pained look was clearly on her face. When they were about to enter the operating room, the doctor stopped the men.

"We're going to ask to wait outside here." the doctor said as he entered the room. The two boys were left outside as they sat down on the nearby seats.

"Please... please be alright Tsuki..." Joichiro muttered as he intertwined his hands together before resting his elbows on his thighs, letting out a deep sigh. After a few long minutes in silence, Soma stood up.

"I'm... going to tell everyone where we are so they don't worry..." Soma explained.

A few hours passed, as one by one, the other Rebels found where Soma and Joichiro was. "Where's Takumi and Isami?" Soma asked as he noticed the Italian twins weren't here.