The Enchantress Queen

"Wow this place is huge...!" Megumi yelled as she was walking throughout the storage room with Soma.

"They built such a massive food storage facility right next to the venue..." Soma marveled. "I guess that's Totsuki Academy for you. They even have several specialty ingredients. Oh wait they've got some really great vegetables here!" Soma cheered as he wheeled his cart through, light heartedly.

"Should you really sound like you're on a plebian shopping trip right now?" Erina sighed as she continued to walk.

"Um... the ingredients I'm looking for are..." Megumi muttered, as she felt two strong auras coming their way.

"Excuse us." Saito spoke up as he was with Tsuki, making the bluenette flustered.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Megumi yelled.

Tsuki was next to Saitou as she walked past her friends. "Sorry I'm not Tsukasa-san, Tsuki-dono. But if you or Akanegakubo need any help reaching any of the ingredients..."

"No... It's fine." Tsuki shook her head. "Thank you for the thought."

"Kii-chan...!" Erina called out to her old friend, making her turn around. "A...Are you alright?"

Tsuki forced a small smile as she looked to her three closest former friends and family. "I'm perfectly fine." Tsuki assured. "You should focus on your own matches, not on me."

"So-myan, can you grab that for Momo?" Momo pointed to a box. "Tsukiyan, can you push Momo's cart for me? Momo's too busy carrying Bucchi. Bucchi's full, so he's really heavy right now."

"Of course Momo-senpai." Tsuki nodded as she followed after the smaller girl. "Is it alright if we share ingredients?"

"Mhm!" Momo nodded with a playful energy. "Momo likes Tsukiyan, since she likes cute sweets as well."

"Th...Thank you Momo-senpai." Tsuki nodded her head politely before looking to her friends. "Well... see you guys.." Tsuki had a tired look on her face as she started wheeling Momo's cart.

"Tsu..." Soma looked to his sister, starting to remember Tsuki in the past.

Flashback

The day after he swore to his dad, to protect his sister from anyone, Soma found his sister, in bed, reading a book.

"Tsu!" Soma ran up to his sister and jumped onto her bed. "We don't have to cook today so let's play!" Soma cheerfully said as he raised his arms, to show his sister how happy he was.

But what he wasn't expecting was his sister to cower in fear as she held her head, fidgeting into her sheets. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." Tsuki apologized over and over.

"..Tsu...?" Soma tilted his head as he reached out a hand to find out what was wrong. All of a sudden, he felt Tsuki slapped his hand away as her eyes were widened in fear.

"Papa... Mama..." Tsuki whimpered for her dad as she hid underneath the sheets.

"O-oh.. do you want me to get pops? I can go grab him!" Soma said as he slid off of  the bed. "Pops! Mom! It's Tsu!"

Within seconds of hearing their daughter's name, Tamako and Joichirou ran up to the room to where they found Tsuki bundled up in blankets and shaking in fear. "Sweetie?!" Joichirou yelled.

"Papa..." Tsuki started to hiccup and cry as Tamako held her daughter in her arms and rocked her back and forth. "Mama..."

"Soma? What happened?" Joichirou asked his son as he nervously tapped his fingers. Tsuki buried her head in her mom's shoulder as Tamako hummed to the girl to calm her down.