Glass Heart

"Wahh...!" Hikari clasped her hands together as she looked at the stalls and groups of people walking around with desserts in their hands. "There's so many sweets shops here! Nice job Tsuki-senpai for finding this sweets festival!"

"It's nothing much... I was just looking around and it would be good research for the prelims are well." Tsuki tapped her fingers together nervously.

"Are you thinking of making it for our next Elite Ten meeting?" Takumi joked as Tsuki nodded.

"Well then... where should we start from?" Megumi pulled out the map of the festival. The boys and girls looked up to see Tsuki nearly drooling, looking into the displays of various places.

"Momo-senpai's cakes are here..." Tsuki was always so mature compared to her older brother, but right now she was like a child trying to contain her excitement in a toy store. 

"It looks like sweets in a glass bottle are the trend right now..." Tsuki was looking at the aesthetic looking desserts that were plated cutely.

"Did ya want to eat some Tsuki-senpai?" Kirumi asked the girl as he stood next to her. The rest of the Elite Ten were crowded around each other, looking at the map.

It seemed he still wasn't comfortable talking to the other Elite Ten, other than Hikari and Tsuki.

"A-ah... I'll put it off for now." Tsuki waved her hands. "Let's just enjoy our time with everyone!"

Tsuki ended up buying a large box of variety cream puffs, sharing them with the rest of Elite Ten as they were doing their own research around how marketing, customer demographics and what seemed to be the most popular. 

It would be good research for the Autumn Elections. 

Tsuki was walking, happily eating a cream puff, buying a box of macarons that Hikari had her eyes on. As Tsuki turned around to head back to her friends, she felt something... or someone bump into her as something cold could be felt on her legs.

A little girl had bumped into Tsuki and her ice cream fell onto the ground. The younger girl saw her ice cream slide from Tsuki's skirt, onto the floor before the little girl started to cry. 

"My ice cream...!" the girl started to cry. The Elite Ten turned around when they heard the crying as Tsuki had a confused look on her face.

"A-ah... I'm so sorry for my daughter..!" the mother caught up to her daughter as the girl continued crying. "I..I'll pay for the cleaning. I'm so sorry!" the mother started continuously bowing to Tsuki who looked to her skirt without much of a reaction.

"Oh no, oh no it's fine. It's just ice cream, it'll wash right off." Tsuki waved her hands. "I'm more worried about your daughter. Are you alright little one?" Tsuki bent down to the girl's eye level.

"My ice cream...." the girl had a sad look on her face as Tsuki looked at her leftover cream puffs the Elite Ten hadn't finished as well as the macarons in her hands as an idea sparked in her eyes.

"Hold on just a minute ok? I'll give you something nice." Tsuki smiled as she took some of the creampuffs and stacked them together to make a pyramid. In the center, Tsuki placed some of the macarons inside the center where the rest of the ice cream was to stabilize it and create a barrier.

"Here you go." Tsuki smiled as she patted the girl's head. "Don't cry over something that small ok?"

"Wow...! This looks yummy!" the little girl stopped crying as she took her ice cream cone back. "Thank you, onee-chan! Sorry about your skirt..."

"It's fine, just be careful next time ok? Don't run and stay by your mom's side." Tsuki stood up as she waved goodbye to the little girl who took her mom's hand. Tsuki went back to her friends where they had a mixed range of emotions on their faces, especially Hikari.