Research Societies

"Research Society?" asks Soma and look at board of clubs

"Yes, there's a lot of societies in Tootsuki that specialties in different types of cooking. After school, they develop new dishes or participate in cooking contests outside the school together... it might be something like clubs in normal schools." Megumi explained as the twins still looking at the board

"What kind of research are you in, Megumi?" ask Tsuki

"I'm part of Local cuisine research society." Answer Megumi

"Hee, maybe I should try to do Local cuisine." Says Tsuki

"T-The members will gladly happy to welcome you to join, Tsuki-chan." Megumi happy and excited to hear Tsuki wants to try joining the club.

The younger one notices the older one stare at the paper say Don Research Society. She knew that her brother was curious, he was about to say something but was interrupt by ringtone beside him.

"Tsu, you got a message." And point at his sister's pocket

Tsuki picks up her phone and opens the mail.

"Ohayou Tsuki-chan! I forgot to tell you about important things, could you meet me outside the Elite ten Council building?

Love Isshiki p.s only you Tsuki-chan"

"How did Isshiki-senpai get my number?" thought Tsuki with sweat drop.

"Isshiki-senpai needs some help from me" says Tsuki and put her phone down in the pocket.

Megumi and Soma stare at Tsuki curiously.

"Okay, we see you later Tsuki-chan." Says Megumi as Tsuki sees the older twin open his mouth but was shut by a finger on his lips.

"You're not coming with me!" Tsuki cheerfully said.

Megumi was surprised to see Soma pout like a child got scold by own mom, she giggles and suddenly notice the twins look at her way. She got nervous and confuse.

"W-what's wrong?" ask Megumi

"You look better with smile." the twins simultaneously said and see their friend become redder like tomato.

"Anyway I see you guys later!" says Tsuki and walking away from them.

~Timeskip~

The ice blue hair girl knees down in front of the Elite Ten Council building and panting. She took long breath in and out to calm her and remove sweat on her forehead.

"WHY IS SCHOOL SOOO BIG?!...and FINALLY I FOUND RIGHT BUILDING! " though Tsuki and remember she got lost in the way.

Tsuki standing in front of the door and ready to knock but suddenly the door slide open and see familiar face.

"Yukihira-chan?" asks male voice

"Eishi-senpai?"

The white pearl eyes meet dark purple eyes. It was silent, Tsuki decided to be the one to greet first.

"hi Eishi senpai ! it's so nice to finally see you again. " greeted Tsuki with a smile.

Tsukasa didn't reply to her greetings. The ice blue hair look at his face and see his still in shock, Tsuki snaps her finger in front of his face to see if he is alive. Finally she broke his trace and he realize isn't a dream.

"Y-yeah same here..." says Tsukasa

"Why are you here in Elite ten building, Eishi-senpai?" ask Tsuki

"You don't know?" ask Tsukasa with surprise and never thought she is airhead

Tsuki shook her head and sees Tsukasa sighs then he walks outside and closes the door behind him.