When I'm With You...

"Tsukasa's Switch to Aggressive Plan! Yay!" Rindo cheered all of a sudden, startling Tsukasa. 

The two had left the Amazons and landed in Canada, namely the Quebec area. The two were having a lunch outside as Tsukasa gave Rindo a suspicious look, Rindo puffing her chest out. "I just have to give you confidence! Confidence!" Rindo randomly blurted out in the middle of their lunch.

"I...Isn't that impossible for someone like me?" Tsukasa nervously laughed as he stopped eating his lunch.

"It's alright! I have an idea! After all I did promise Tsuki-chan I'd return you back with a backbone." Rindo chuckled as she clacking her chopsticks towards Tsukasa.

"E-eh.. why me.." Tsukasa sighed.

"Yup. Well... if she considers you to be more like a boyfriend, then you'll feel more comfortable around her. You need more confidence! You're the first seat of the Elite Ten! Something like 'I'm not alone, I have Tsukasa watching over me'... or something like that." Rindo smiled.

"..So exactly what's this plan to gain confidence?" Tsukasa warily asked, not trusting one of Rindo's eccentric ideas.

"That's uh~ well... hmmm.." Rindo thought out loud. Rindo closed her eyes as she gazed at the sky, seemingly thinking about something as she stayed in that position for a while. "Uwah... it's too early for that.." Rindo suddenly blushed, saying something that Tsukasa didn't understand. Rindo turned to Tsukasa with a wary look. "Y-You may have graduated Tsukasa but Tsuki-chan's still in school! You two should try to be calm and not do anything silly!"

"Rindo what are you talking about...?" Tsukasa asked as he took another bite of his food.

"You know... that." Rindo asked before she laughed and put her hands behind her head. "Well if you don't understand it, don't worry about it Tsukasa!" Rindo smirked.

"That?" Tsukasa tilted his head before he realized what Rindo meant, looking at the catty smile of the raspberry haired girl. Tsukasa blushed a bright red, thinking back to that night of the Team Shokugeki as a popping sound could be heard. 

"T-Tsukasa?!" Rindo asked Tsukasa.

"Uh..Y-y-y-yes?!" Tsukasa was nervous and trembling with his chopsticks in his hand, looking like he was ready to drop them at any moment.

"Well? Did you?"

"N-No!" Tsukasa shook his head. "T-Tsuki and I aren't like that... Isn't 6 months too soon...?"

"Eh... if you want you could practice with me you know~" Rindo said in a teasing tone as she tapped Tsukasa's forehead.

"E-eh..?!" Tsukasa stammered.

"Come on! It wouldn't hurt to practice so you could come back to Tsuki a lot more confident in yourself you know! It seems Tsuki's the one more dominant in the relationship! You should lead sometime you know!" Rindo sighed. "Like right now, how's the food I made?" Rindo asked. "I used the bear meat from one of the hunters."

"Uh...eh... ah... un..." Tsukasa stammered. "Um...it's good." Tsukasa answered.

Hearing those words, Rindo smiled embarrassingly as she looked down at her lunch to avoid Tsukasa's gaze. 

"But..." Tsukasa paused slightly. "This isn't as good as Tsuki's cooking..."

Rindo froze before looking up to see a blissful smile on Tsukasa's face, remembering the ice bluenette who was still at Totsuki. Rindo bit her lip slightly, forcing her to chuckle.

"...As I thought, you would react that way." Rindo smiled to Tsukasa. "It's just practice Tsukasa. It's not real." Rindo assured.

"R-right... practice." Tsukasa smiled to himself. "Just practice."