18

Brady Hutton

I wrapped my arms around Liam as we walked with the group to the final ride. No words could describe how great it was to finally be together with someone after so many years. Back in high school, I'm not gonna lie, I fooled around with some girls and boys on a few occasions but after what happened to my parents, I never really dated anyone in the last 4 years. Liam and I needed to talk more about our relationship but at the moment, I was already happy that we were together.

"Don't you want to come with me on at least one ride?"Liam said.

"Nah, "I shook my head, "I already told you, carnivals are definitely not my thing. But you go have fun."

He gave me a small chaste kiss before going with the group on their next ride.

"So, you and Liam got together very quickly."Dan punch me in the shoulder as if we were buddies.

"That's none of your business," I said sternly.

"Even if it's not, I like seeing you guys."He explained, "Liam is different from any of us because he is genuinely nice and he deserves you to look out after him. Especially after everything that happened to him."

"Didn't realize that the two of you are close," I remarked.

"I mean, considering that we haven't known each other that long, I guess we're close enough."He shrugged.

"You know, "I started, "You're the least idiotic one in your group."

"Well, technically Laurel is but sure."He accepted that "We should hang out and jam together sometime."

"I don't play anymore, "I mentioned.

I did play it for Liam a few weeks back only to cheer up him but other than that, music is dead to me. I used to be just like Dan, playing it all the time at home and can't stop talking about it, especially when I was around my parents. The truth is, the day I auditioned for Juilliard's was the day I found them dead in the kitchen and I just gave up on music altogether because I thought it was a sign from the universe that I shouldn't. Being a cop is nice and all but it does not beat playing on the piano.

"Hey," Liam returned.

"That didn't take long, "I said.

"All of us are planning to go get something to eat, do you mind if we take any longer?"He asked.

"It's getting late, Liam."I said seriously, "Is your father okay with that?"

"He'll let me go anywhere if you're with me," Liam said.

"Fine, "I sighed, "But after that, we go straight home."

Liam Rawley

I sat real close to Brady at the diner,that same diner Brady brought me to last time. It was the 80s themed diner and Dan just geeking out over it.

"This is officially our hang-out place now," Roy stated.

"The food is great. And the music is just awesome here" Dan sipped on his milkshake, "You are a genius for finding this place, Liam."