37

Liam Rawley

"So, you and Brady used to watch lots of these girly shows?"Paula asked, "Not that it's a bad thing. Just not my kind of show."

Brady and I used to make a whole list of shows that we were going to watch together. Even though we never finished Dexter, I was excited to watch shows like Bates Motel and How To Get Away With Murder but now, I have to watch it with Paula. She's not a bad company but she talks way too much while watching shows.

We were currently watching The Vampire Diaries and as much as people say it was cringe, I found it kinda interesting. Not because of the romance or the annoying, naive main character but because of the okay plot for teen drama and a good villain.

"Not exactly Brady taste either, "I muttered, not wanting to elaborate more on it since I was over Brady and that meant that I was not going to talk about him at all.

"Have you heard from him yet?"She asked sympathetically.

"No, and that's fine."I said casually, "I haven't even think about him at all lately.

That was a lie.

I thought about him a lot and I try hard not to but I just do.

She got a notification from her phone and I couldn't help but let out a grin when I saw her blush.

"Who are you texting?"I asked teasingly, "Is it that hot guy you went on a date with last night?"

"That guy was really boring."She mentioned, "This is just a girl that flirted with me at the bar last night, while I was on my date."

"Oh, "I muttered.

"What?"She raised her eyebrows.

"Nothing."I shrugged, "I just thought you like boys."

"I do."She pointed out. 

"And this girl?"I said awkwardly.

"She's...pretty."She said.

"What did she say?"I asked excitedly,      "Is she asking you out?"

"Even if she did, we're not close enough for me to tell you everything."She said in an annoyed tone.

"Aww."I frowned, "But I told you everything about Brady."

"I asked you about it once and you haven't stopped."She pointed out.

Someone walked into the front door and I saw my father walked in with a grocery bag in his hands.

He immediately saw us and smirked.

"Keep that up and the two of you might fall in love."He joked, most likely referring to my past relationship with Brady.

"Haha."I laughed insincerely,

Brady Hutton

Ryan had been nothing but cold to me ever since he found about Liam and me.
He usually had something dickish to say but he was quiet while we walked to the arena.

"You really not gonna say anything before I risk my life out there?"I asked Ryan after we entered the locker room.

"Just get dress and I'll see you out there."He said coldly, "I'm gonna go and check on the ring."

"We broke up."I uttered out, making him stop waking, "For what's it worth."

"Good."He said bitterly, "Just get ready quick."He shrugged, "These people hate waiting."

I nodded and he went away while I take out my gym bag to get dress.

My vacation days were almost running out and I just needed to get this over with as soon as possible and go home to see Liam, if he doesn't hate me. The final voice message really hit me hard and I just needed to make things right with him.