The Letter

I wasn't happy when I woke up to find a naked Constable Matt in bed beside me in the morning. He knew he wasn't allowed to stay over. That wasn't part of our thing. Then I recalled him insisting he would stay the night, just in case I did have a concussion.

  I scanned his body as he slept. It was a very nice body. Matt was the same height as I was, six feet tall, and had a well toned, perfectly proportioned body. He was one of the fittest cops ever I'd fucked. I studied his handsome face while he slept beside me. Willing him to wake up. I couldn't wait to get rid of him.

I wasn't in the habit of waking and baking, but I made an the exception due to my still throbbing head. The smell of the vapour woke Matt up. Mainly because I was blowing it directly at him.

"How do you feel?" He said in a croaky, sleepy voice. Anyone else would have found it sexy.

Anyone normal that is.

"I'm fine. I have to go to work."

"You're not fine. Today is Saturday." He informed me, with a laugh. I groaned, because work was the perfect excuse to get rid of him.

"Don't you have to work?" I tried a different tactic.

"It's my weekend off." He smiled, stretching out, giving me an eyeful of his hard cock.

I handed him the vape and climbed on top of him...

I must have been concussed because I let Constable Matt stay all weekend. But in my defence, he was a great fuck. And, he ordered in Uber Eats for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

"Why do you have a letter addressed to the old mansion in your bag?" He asked on Sunday afternoon. Fuck.

"Oh, AJ asked me to hand deliver it to the new tenants the day of the storm. You know how she is about getting the gossip... But then the storm hit and well you know the rest..." I kissed my way down his body, trying to distract him from this conversation. It worked. Until that evening when I was walking him to my front door.

"I can drop that letter off for you if you like?"

"What letter?" Fuck.

"The one addressed to the mansion. I'm driving right past it..."

"Oh, thank you. You're so sweet, but no. AJ would kill me if I didn't do it myself. She's desperate to find out who's moving in." I kissed him one last time and practically pushed him out the door.

  Once he was gone, I looked at my watch. It was 9pm. Too late to deliver the letter to the mansion tonight, I thought.

"Damn you Matt," I swore.

I decided to deliver it after work on Monday evening. I showered and planned my outfit for the
next day. The one good thing about having an obsessive personality disorder, was I was highly
organised. And prepared for every outcome. I carefully picked a sexy set of bra and panties.

That Monday at work, was one of the longest days of my life. AJ had a dental appointment during my lunch break. Which meant I had lunch and hour and half later than usual, which threw out the rest of my carefully planned schedule.

During my lunch break, I sat on my bench, watching for the curtain sheets to move. To my delight, pretty little Molly came to the window and waved across the road to me. I waved back.

She beckoned. I pointed to my wrist watch and mouthed 'later'. She smiled her toothless smile. We
stared across at each other for the rest of the hour.

I was fascinated by her. She'd called the younger heir Uncle Blake, which meant she belonged to Ashton and Stacey. I wondered what kind of a selfish mother doesn't post even one photo of her child on her social media. Then I remembered the Beauchamps were very wealthy and it was probably a security thing. They probably didn't want any kidnappers to get any ideas. I laughed out loud at the idea of any kidnappers trying to get past the little girl's dangerous looking Uncle Blake.

When my lunch break was over, I waved goodbye to Molly and reluctantly went back to work.

The best thing about having lunch that late was the rest of the afternoon flew by. The worst thing about my disorder was the impatience. When I was in obsessive mode, every second that I was away from my obsession was hell.

Finally, it was time closing time. I raced out of the doors so fast AJ didn't even get to say goodnight. I walked across the road, dodging traffic, instead of waiting for the lights. Just as I reached the bay windows, a police siren sounded behind me. Fuck me, I thought. Turning to see Constable Matt.

I leaned into the open passenger window.

"Get in." He said, smiling.

"I can't tonight, I have plans." I said abruptly. He looked surprised, then disappointed. I knew I was in trouble when that look crossed his face. It was clear Constable Matt had caught the feels. I knew letting him stay all weekend was a mistake, I told myself. "Tomorrow night?" I suggested, licking my lips and eyeing him up and down. I had perfected that move. The look that promised hours of hot sex.

His handsome face lit up. I smiled under my lashes at him and turned to walk away, aware he was watching my butt as I walked. I walked straight past the mansion's front doors knowing the police cruiser was still stopped at the lights, he was watching me.

  Fuck, fuck, fuck, I cursed.

  As I rounded the corner of Crest St towards home, I heard a tiny voice calling my name from behind me. I stopped and looked back. Molly was running up the pavement towards me.

"Jamie, do you want to come fow dinner?" I took her little hands in mine. I looked towards the house, she was alone. I was concerned that she seemed to have broken out of the mansion, but loved her more than ever for running away from home, just to come invite me for dinner.

"Molly, you shouldn't be outside by yourself." I said, leading her back towards the house.

"I'm not by mysewf. I'm with you." The wise little girl said, looking up at me.

We back walked hand in hand, the front doors of the mansion, which were ajar. I didn't want to just walk in so I knocked loudly. Molly pushed her way in and stood in the grand foyer and waved me in. I knocked again harder, then walked in.

  I heard the police cruiser as it sped off behind me.