The Ball

At 7pm, Ashton sent me a message letting me know he and his driver were downstairs. I was more excited about seeing him in a tux than I was about the stupid fundraising ball. I grabbed my expensive designer bag and made my way downstairs, very carefully. Knowing my luck, I'd trip, fall and break my neck before Ashton saw me in my body hugging ball gown. I breathed a sigh of relief when I made it to the luxury van without falling or breaking a heel.

  The driver held the back door open for me, desperately trying to be professional and not stare at
me. The gown was worth every cent of Blake's $11,000 when I saw Ashton's face. He eyed me up and down, then did an exaggerated blink. Mouthing the word 'wow'. He was staring at my erect nipples, which were the direct result of me seeing him, dressed in a designer tux. He looked mouth-wateringly hot. I'm sure I drooled.

  "Seriously? You look incredible..." He exclaimed when I slid into the back seat beside him.

  "I've been meaning to apologise... for yesterday... my mother showing up like that..." Ashton looked so sincere, I took his beautiful face in my hands and kissed him passionately. He pulled me close, his hands rubbing my bare back softly.

  "She's the one who should be apologising. I was about to come again." I whispered against his lips. His smile proved there was no longer any awkwardness between us about the incident in the
garden.

"Wow. Speaking of my mother. She is going to have a heart attack when she sees you in this dress."

  His beautiful blue eyes eyes studied my face because it was the first time he'd seen me with makeup on. I went to an expensive makeup artist, showed the beautician a picture of Blake's botoxed Barbie Jessica, and told her I wanted her exact makeup. I had smokey eyes, the latest in makeup contouring which made my nose look thinner and my cheekbones look higher. And of course, she drew on a pair of magnificent arched eyebrows. I purposely didn't apply lipstick because I wanted to kiss Ashton.

  I kissed him again and again, desperately. He looked so sexy in a tuxedo. His hair was trimmed and styled like a movie star. His face was freshly shaven and he smelled amazing. I preferred him scruffy, in casual clothes, with his reading glasses on but there was something about him in a tux, I couldn't keep my hands off him. I wanted him.

  "Touch me." I whispered into his ear, leaning into him, pressing my hard nipples into his chest.

  I pulled the hem of my dress up my legs to my knees, opening my legs for him. He looked at the driver, who looked away, pretending not to be listening to us, then moved his hand under my dress, up my smooth thigh to the aching spot between my legs. He moaned when he felt my bare pussy.

  "Let's turn around and go back to my place..." he suggested. I was tempted, very tempted as I rubbed his hard cock through his tuxedo pants. But I forced myself to stick to my original plan for tonight. Be with Ash. Avoid Blake. Make Genevieve have a heart attack. But mostly, I wanted to see Blake in a tux.

  "Almost there." The driver said, warning us to compose ourselves as we neared our destination.

  I smiled and leaned away, then pulled my bright red lipstick from my purse, applying it, in a sexual manner, while Ash salivated. I looked at his hard cock then licked my red lips. Promising those red lips would make their way to his cock later. Ashton actually gulped.

  I looked out of the window at the long lines of limousines outside the casino. The nerves and anxiety began to kick in, I bit my lip. Ash felt me tense, he took my hand, squeezing it. Reminding me he was with me and he hated these things too.

  Our driver turned left and made his way to the back entrance of the event. There was a covered canopy, so we could enter the event in privacy, even if there were helicopters or paparazzi around. A doorman opened the door for us while our driver retrieved Ash's wheelchair. I was suddenly sad that I couldn't walk in on the arm of the man I loved.