Pancakes And Bacon

When Blake and I arrived at the mansion, Molly and her dad were in the courtyard, to the side of
the house. She was splashing around in a blow up paddle pool. He was sitting under the shade watching her. She called my name and ran towards me, then slowed down because she remembered running wasn't allowed.

  "You play, I'll make breakfast." Blake said then walked into the house.

  I picked up the wet little girl and we cuddled. Then I put her in the pool and joined her father under the shade.

  "This is a nice surprise." He said, avoiding eye contact. So he's watched my video, I thought.

  "I was at the beach for an early morning swim and when I came back, I literally ran into your brother jogging near my apartment." I tried not to blush.

  "He's a jogger." Ashton said. Then we sat in awkward silence. I'd never been so grateful for
Molly's random questions.

  "Do you wike swimming?"

  "I love swimming."

  "Do you wike pancakes and bacon?"

  "I love pancakes and bacon."

  "Do you wike my daddy?" I looked from Molly to Ashton. He laughed. 

  "I love your daddy." I admitted. His smile faded. He stared at me with blue eyes. I smiled shyly.

"You wov everything." Molly laughed, breaking the tension.

  "I do love everything. You're so clever." I said, smiling at the sight of her chubby little body in a swimsuit. I really loved her.

  "Speaking of loving everything. I loved everything in the video." Ashton said quietly. I turned my head to face him, giving him my 'it was my first video' innocent smile.

  He didn't buy it, but his eyes said thank you. I knew I was right about him. His erections weren't involuntary. We gazed at each other, our eyes saying 'it's our little secret'.

  "Come swimming Jamie." Molly called. I smiled. I was wearing a little summer dress, with no bra under it, at Blake's insistence. I knew if I got wet, I would dry quickly. So, I happily joined Molly in the paddling pool. When Blake came out with breakfast, he laughed at the sight of me sitting in the paddling pool fully clothed.

  "Come swimming Uncle Bwake." Molly called.

  "Okay. After breakfast." He laughed.

  "You're a great cook." I said later when I helped Blake carry the dishes into the kitchen after breakfast.

  He stood behind me, rubbing his hard cock against my dress, which was almost dry now. I backed it up for him. He moaned. He lifted my skirt and teased me through my panties with his cock. I backed up harder. He slipped the tip in. I grabbed the sink, already able to come.

  He pulled out quickly when he heard Molly calling our names. I had to keep perfectly still to stop the orgasm while Blake adjusted himself to hide his erection. We laughed to hide the agony.

   Ashton watched our faces when we rejoined him, I had to sit in the paddling pool to cool down after playing just the tip in the kitchen. My nipples were so hard, they were aching. Blake sat beside his brother in the shade. The look of them, side by side, proved how different they really were. Like chalk and cheese. Yet they were equally as sexy. Blake was the personification of sex and Ashton was the personification of desire.

  I loved how they both looked at me, neither of them bothering to disguise how much they wanted me. But unlike Blake, who was oblivious of his brother's attraction towards me, Ashton was aware of the sexual tension between Blake and I.