Breakfast

I walked back into Ashton's bedroom, Stacey was standing beside. Ashton was just laying in bed, silent. They both turned to face me when I walked in.

  "Get out!" Stacey yelled.

  "Be quiet, you'll wake Molly up." I ordered, that three year old was too precious to see this.

  "What do you know about my daughter?" Stacey was saying, I shut her up by kissing her. She was so shocked, she just stood there.

  "Jamie, what are you doing?" Ashton asked, aghast. I shushed him and kissed Stacey again. 

  "You want to have revenge sex?" I said to her, "have revenge sex with me." She looked from me, to Ashton's horrified face. This time, she kissed me back. Timidly at first. Then with an angry passion.

  I spun her around, to face her husband and pressed her against Ashton's bed. I unzipped her strapless dress and it slipped to the ground. She was wearing a sexy black corset and matching panties. I was pleased to see she came prepared in her sexy French lingerie. My heart suddenly went out to her.

  I pressed my body against the back of her, kissing her neck, while my hand traveled from her perky little breasts to her pussy. We were both looking at Ashton who was stunned frozen. He stared wide eyed. I could feel the heat through her panties, she wasn't faking it, she was into it.

  I smiled down at Ash, then unzipped her corset and let her tiny boobs free. With one hand I squeezed and teased her nipples, with the other one I fingered her pussy through her panties.

  She moaned and looked over her shoulder at me when she realised why I was seducing her, and what it was doing to her husband's massive, hard dick. I smiled and pulled her panties off her. She had a tidy little wax job down there, a runway.

  So retro, I thought, impressed. I bent her over at the waist, so her face was over Ash's cock and buried my head between her legs.

  She gasped and took hold of her husband's cock, stroking him, even if it did look a little awkward because she was doing it a little too quickly. He moaned at the sight of me with my head between his wife's legs. I moaned because Stacey tasted good. Soon I heard Ash moaning louder, I looked up to see Stacey deep throating him. She had a decent technique, but she just needed more practice.

  I put two fingers inside her soaking wet pussy and felt her muscles as she came on my fingers. I stood up behind her and encouraged her to mount her husband. She climbed onto him eagerly, bouncing up and down while I kissed him. Her juices still all over my face.

  "Goodbye." I whispered. He pulled my head down and kissed me again, his kiss said goodbye and thank you. I let myself out of their room...

  I tiptoed to Blake's room and found him brushing his teeth in his ensuite. He watched with an amused look on his face while I bent over his vanity and washed Stacey off my face. He was laughing and shaking his head.

  "You're actually wicked. I'm convinced you're the devil." I borrowed his toothpaste and finger brushed my teeth. Then I dropped to my knees and took Blake in my mouth. Looking up at him while I sucked his beautiful cock. When I knew he was close, I stopped sucking and stood up. Leaning against the bathroom wall. He pushed his cock into me, fucking me until both our knees were weak.

  The next morning, I was horrified to realise I'd slept through my phone alarm and stayed with Blake all night. I'd broken my number one rule. My body twinged when I stretched, it was deliciously sore from our lovemaking. I reached for him but he was gone. I looked at my phone, it was 9am. Molly would be up, her uncle was probably making her breakfast, I thought with a smile.