The Heirs

"Hello?" I called from the foyer.

Mentally preparing myself for the mean uncle to greet me. I could hear him in the kitchen. What I wasn't prepared for was the voice that came from behind me.

"Hello?" Ashton B. James said, in his wheelchair, moving towards me.

"Daddy, this is my fwend Jamie. This is my Daddy." Molly introduced us like a seasoned pro.

"Hello Jamie..." Ashton said, an amused twinkle in his eye. "Are you one of Blake's 'friends'?"

"Hell no." I replied, a little too eagerly. "I work across the road at the post office, I met Molly the other day..."

"What are you doing in here?" Blake exclaimed from the kitchen doorway. He was holding a tea towel, livid at the sight of me inside his precious mansion again.

  I eyed him up and down with undisguised contempt. He was barefoot, wearing a white t-shirt and faded blue jeans. My eyes involuntarily scanned him up and down. Of course Blake was the type who wore low slung jeans and was commando under them.

"I went outside and got Jamie." I suddenly loved Molly.

"She chased me up the pathway, outside..." I explained.

"You went outside alone?" The little girl's father chastised her.

"I wasn't alone. I was with Jamie." She smiled up at me. I smiled down. I wanted to lift her into my arms and kiss her for bringing me inside the mansion.

"How many times have I told you not to go outside by yourself?" Her daddy was saying.

"She probably wouldn't have escaped if some idiot hadn't ripped the gates off their hinges." I said, glaring at Blake.

"That was my Uncle Bwake." I loved Molly so much.

"Thanks for bring Molly back in. Bye." Blake said and stormed back into the kitchen. I watched his broad back as he walked. He had the biggest big dick energy I'd ever felt.

"Blake!" His brother exclaimed, "I'm sorry about my brother's manners. He's not happy to be here."  

  Clearly, I thought. Smiling down at Ashton, he smiled back shyly. That's when we had our first moment.

"Can Jamie stay fow dinner daddy?" Molly asked, using those big blue eyes to her advantage.

"Of course she can stay. If Jamie would like to?" Ashton smiled up at me again. That was our second moment.

  I was in love.

  Fuck yes I'll stay for dinner, I thought.

"I'd love to, but I have plans." I said instead.

  I crouched down, eye to eye with Molly and took her tiny hands in mine. "Can I come another night? When Uncle Blake isn't so angry?"

"Uncle Blake is always angry," Ashton joked loudly. "You're here now, you may as well stay, if you'd like to?"

  "Can my fwend Jamie stay Uncle Bwake?" Molly called towards the kitchen. I heard Blake groan and grumble loudly from the kitchen.

"Welcome Molly's friend Jamie." Ashton said, motioning towards the dining room with his beautiful hand.

  I looked from the kitchen back to Molly, the nodded. Molly jumped for joy and eagerly too my hand and lead me to the dining room. Chatting away while her daddy followed us.

I didn't hear a word she said because I was distracted, eagerly inspecting the mansion's stunning interior. There were still boxes everywhere, as well as dust covered sheets covering furniture and furnishings and it smelled musty. But I could almost smell the history inside the musty old place, and I was enthralled.