Ashton: 2am

My phone buzzed on my bedside. I looked at the time, 2am. No one messages at 2am, I thought, flipping the phone over. I reached for my glasses, it was a message, from J.

  "Who the fuck is J?" I said out loud.

  Then I remembered Jamie putting her number into my phone. I smiled, assuming she'd accidentally sent me the message instead of one of her no strings lovers. Even though it wasn't my thing, I knew 2am messages meant booty call. I frowned, hoping she hadn't meant to send it to Blake. I looked at the phone for a while, debating whether to open it or not.

  "Fuck it." I opened it. 'For Ashton' it said and she'd attached a video. I raised my eyebrows.

Now that peaked my curiosity.

  Especially after what she'd said. 'You like to watch, I like being watched.' I sat up in bed, then pressed play.

  Jamie was wearing red lingerie. The bra was see through so I could see her hard pink nipples straining against the fabric. Her panties were also see through, I squinted, no sign of pubic hair. Then she was dancing seductively to some sexy song I'd never heard. She turned around to show me her magnificent backside. The tiny panties were barely covering it. Her lingerie was cheap and nasty compared to the French underwear Stacey used to wear.

  She smiled into the camera. Wow that sexy girl was
really enjoying this, I thought, smiling at her image.

  Then she slowly began to strip. I stopped the video. Then started it again from the beginning. When I got to the same point, I lay back in bed, holding the phone up.

  First she took off her bra, very, very slowly. Teasing me. It was clear she'd done this type of thing many times before.

  When the bra was off, she began to squeeze her huge natural tits. She was moaning softly, I turned the volume down on my phone. Planning to watch it with volume up another time.

  Next she stood, turned her back to the camera and bent over, giving me a good look at her, before she peeled her panties off. Her vagina was beautiful. Totally shaved, pink and glistening with moisture.

  She rubbed herself with her fingers, inserting two then licking them. Next she lay in her bed, and reached inside her bedside table. My eyes lit up when she pulled out a little pink vibrator. She licked it seductively then teased herself with it. I'd never been envious of a vibrator before.

  I moaned when she came the second she inserted it into herself.  It glistened from her insides.

  "Wow." I growled.

  At first she moved it in and out of her vagina slowly, then she increased the pace. To my surprise, my cock was hard as a rock. She was right, apparently I did like to watch...

  I placed my hand on my hard cock, matching her rhythm. Her big green eyes looked directly into the camera when she began to orgasm. The volume was down so I couldn't hear her, but I could imagine what she sounded like when she was coming. I was watching her lips, positive she said my name when she came.

  I looked down at myself and came for the first time in a year. She was right. It wasn't involuntary. I did like to watch. To watch her apparently. My impotence was the reason Stacey and I broke up. We still lived each other. She was very patient with me, and we tried everything, nothing worked. Until now.

  Jamie wasn't the type I expected to like. She was very pretty, in a natural way. I was surprised Blake liked her. Jamie was nothing like his usual girls. They were all fake lips and fake breasts and drawn on eyebrows. Jamie had naturally full lips and a huge mouth. My cock stirred again when I imagined what her mouth could do. She looked like she enjoyed oral, giving and receiving.

  I hadn't had many blow jobs. I'd been with Stacey since high school. My cock deflated when I compared Jamie to Stacey, who hated giving blow jobs and for that matter, also hated receiving oral. I know I did it well, or so that random girl I took home when I was deployed in Western Australia told me. I groaned when I remembered her. It was the one and only time I'd cheated on my wife and the reason I gave up drinking for a long time.

  I reached into my bedside and retrieved my headphones. I plugged them into my phone and
watched Jamie's video again with the volume up loud. It was better with volume, my cock was hard the instant I heard her moan. I couldn't believe the reaction my body had to this strange girl. I'd tried many times and always failed with Stacey.

  I forced myself to stop thinking about my ex wife. I turned the volume up louder, so I could hear the vibrator moving in and out of Jamie's beautiful pink cunt. It was making that delicious sound a cock makes when the girl is very wet.

  This girl was incredible. I had to bite my tongue from moaning loudly when I came again. I continued to watch the video to the end. Sure enough, she said my name when she came.

  I lay in bed, marvelling at the incredible relief I felt after emptying my balls. I missed it. Having long given up any hope of ever feeling anything below my waist. Before I caught Blake and Jamie having sex at our front door, all my erections had been involuntary. As soon as Stacey or I touched myself, to get some relief, the erection went away. Had it been mind over matter all this time? The doctors did say the sensation may come back.

  I looked at my phone, to where I'd stopped the video on Jamie's orgasm face and smiled. She was a witch. A sexy, naughty little witch.