The Mansion Pool

My vibrating phone woke me early the next morning. I was dead to the world, it was the best
sleep I'd had in a long time. I looked at the time. It was 6.30am and Ashton was already texting me. He was the only person in the world I'd wake up at 6.30am on a Sunday for. I smiled and opened his message.

  'I can't stop thinking about you.'

  I closed my eyes and said a silent prayer to his grandfather for dying and dropping his beautiful
grandson into my lap. I read his message again and again, then replied.

  'Show me...'

  I watched and waited while his reply dots started and stopped. Then started again. My phone lit up. I opened the message and it was exactly what I wanted to see at 6.30am. A picture of Ashton B. James' hard dick.

  We sexted for another hour before he went quiet. I assumed Molly was up and he had to stop being a sext God and go back to being Molly's daddy. I smiled all morning. My heart was so full, I was almost happy.

  I couldn't wait to see them all again, but I didn't want to seem too keen, so I waiting until 10am
before walking over. After all, I had an excuse today. Blake invited me. I knocked on the door, excited to see who opened it. I gushed when Ashton opened the door. It was adorable how he couldn't make eye contact after we'd made out the night before. He really was still in married man mode, I thought.

  "Hi, Blake invited me." I blurted out, walking in. He closed the door behind me while I listened out for Blake or Molly.

  "He took Molly to the shops." I spun around to face him, a thousand dirty thoughts already in my mind at the idea of being all alone with Ashton. "Her paddle pool sprung a leak." He was blushing. Obviously, I wasn't the only one with a thousand dirty thoughts. We stared at each other, neither wanting to make the first move.

  "Well that blow up pool was way over capacity once Blake and I got in it." I laughed at the memory. He laughed too, but it was clear he was nervous to be alone with me. So I continued making small talk while I formulated a plan to seduce him. "I'm surprised a house like this doesn't have a proper pool."

  "Oh. It does?" I asked. I knew it did, I'd seen the pictures on the internet. "May I see it?"

  "Of course." Ashton smiled, relieved he didn't have to seduce me yet. "Hop on, I'll drive you there." He pointed to his lap. I was beside myself, he was making his move. I laughed and sat side saddle on his lap. Looking back into his smiling face.

  "Are you sure? I'm heavy."

  "Yes, I'm sure. I can't feel a thing."

  Fuuuuuuuck. I wanted the floor to open up and swallow me. I groaned internally at my insensitivity.

  He laughed and turned the wheels of his chair with his muscular arms. With me seated on his lap, Ashton made his way towards the back door, giving me a guided tour on the way. I knew he was talking because he was nervous and to make me feel better about my stupid words. I found him so sweet, so shy and so kind, my heart almost exploded.

  Once we were outside, he drove us along the recently weeded footpath towards the once grand
gardens. I gasped in delight, it was like a secret garden in the centre of the estate. I found it
breathtakingly beautiful, despite the fact that the neglected gardens were mainly all weeds now.

  When we arrived at our destination, the 1920s concrete pool was just a giant empty hole, half full with muddy water. He watched my reaction in silence. I turned to face him and he kissed me.

  "Last night was incredible. I've never come like that before." He whispered, his lips on mine.

  I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. His arms were around me, holding me close. It was a kiss I'll never forget. Before long, the soft, tender kiss became more heated.

  My hands were in his hair, his right hand moved up and down my legs before heading up my thigh towards my aching wetness. I opened my thighs for him, he touched me softly. Again, too softly for my liking, so I wriggled against his fingers in encouragement.

  He took the hint, pressing his fingers against me harder causing my panties to become damp from my wetness. I moaned against his mouth when his fingers entered me. He smiled, fingering me harder. My hand went to his groin, unzipping his pants. I took him in my hand and we stroked each other. I wanted him inside me, but straddling him with the wheelchair arms was going to be impossible. I knew exactly what to do.

  "I want you to fuck me." I whispered.

  "Out here?" He said, looking up at the high walls of the neighbouring houses that surrounding us.

  "Outdoor sex is amazing. Especially if there's a chance of getting caught..." I answers. He nodded, unable to speak. I stopped stroking him and removed his hand from inside my panties, then I stood up. I lifted my dress, turned my back to him then peeled my panties off, bending over in a well practiced strip tease move. Giving him an eyeful of my curvy behind and slick, wet pussy.

  I looked over my shoulder and lowered myself onto his rock hard cock slowly, inch by inch until he was buried deep inside me. My legs were closed, creating a deliciously tight grip. Then I sat still and waited for him to stop his impending orgasm. My pelvic floor muscles were super tight at the best of times, but in this position, even Superman would prematurely ejaculate.

  His cock was throbbing. Unable to wait any longer, I began sliding myself along his cock. He grabbed my tits and held me down, moaning in my ear. I knew I wasn't going to get the chance to come, I didn't care. I smiled when he held me still and filled me with his beautiful seed.

  "I'm sorry..." he moaned into my ear.

  "Why sorry? That is the ultimate compliment." He was still rock hard so I used my pelvic floor muscles to keep him hard long enough to get myself off. I moved along his cock again, harder this time, grinding down on him and sure enough, I felt my insides spasm. He was holding me against him by my tits, squeezing them so hard I knew I'd have bruises tomorrow. Sex bruises were like trophies to me. Two more slides back and forth and I was done.

  "How was it?' I asked him when I recovered from my intense G-spot orgasm.

  "Amazing," he whispered against my neck. He was still massaging my boobs, tweaking my nipples through my dress. Our bodies were still joined. I didn't want to seperate us, not yet. "I'm sorry it wasn't longer, it's been a while."

  "It was long enough." I squeezed my pelvic floor muscles as soon as I felt his erection deflating. I was confident there was another orgasm in him if we stayed joined like that a little while longer.

  "How are you doing that?" He moaned, nuzzling my neck.

  "ASHTON?" The female voice screeched from behind us. I felt his whole upper body tense.

  "Oh fuck." He swore.