The Ramones

I looked at my watch, it was 7pm. I inhaled my frozen dinner and walked to the 24 hour chemist near the beach to buy some aloe vera spray. I returned home and put the spray in the freezer to chill, relishing the thought of spraying icy cold aloe on Blake's sunburned back. Just to hear him scream. I smiled to myself, I was an evil genius.

  At five to eight, I took the spray from the freezer and walked to the mansion. I'd never been so happy to play nurse. I knocked gently on the door, not wanting to wake Molly. I adored her but I wanted her daddy and uncle all to myself. Ashton opened the door with an amused look on his face.

  "It's exactly 8pm. You must be desperate to get your hands on my brother again." He raised an
eyebrow.

  "I bought spray, so I don't have to touch him." The sight of me holding up the aloe vera spray bottle made Ashton laugh.

  "He's in his bedroom." He told me, preparing to leave.

   "And his bedroom is where?" I asked. I really had no idea. He looked up at me, assuming I was very familiar with his brother's bedroom.

  "This way Nurse Jamie." Ashton turned and I followed him down the long hallway towards the direction I saw him watching us that morning. I slowed down and looked in, it was another bedroom. "That's my room."

  I smiled and walked in, looking around thoroughly. It was sparsely furnished with only a giant king sized bed and matching bedside tables. 

  "It's so big." That's why these houses were worth millions, his bedroom alone was bigger than my entire apartment.

  "My furniture hasn't arrived yet," he said, entering the room. Then he told me what furniture was to go where. I wasn't listening, I was imagining myself in that huge bed, with him. I heard Blake calling from down the hallway. Ashton turned to go, I stopped him. I stood in front of him, facing him. I was wearing a short denim mini skirt and a Ramones T-shirt.

  "Touch me." I whispered.

  His eyes went to my long legs. Then to my hemline. I lifted my skirt. I was wearing plain white cotton panties. I chose them because they accentuated the shape of my pussy. I knew he could see the definition of my slit. He moaned softly, then his hands were on my legs. Moving up my thighs to the aching spot between my legs. He touched me softly, too softly for my liking but it was a baby step. I could be patient.

  I pushed myself against his hand, putting one leg on the arm of his wheelchair, so my pussy was right in his face. He took the hint. He grabbed my backside and buried his face in between my legs.

  Enthusiastically, Ashton B. James began eating my pussy through my panties. That was more like it, I thought, biting my lips to stop myself from crying out. I heard Blake calling and sighed. He would come looking for me if I didn't go to him soon. I reluctantly pulled away from Ashton. I put both my hands on the arms of his wheelchair and stared into his face at eye level.

  "It's voluntary." We both looked down to his lap, at his massive erection. It took all my self control not to slam that door closed and climb onto his lap. Baby steps, I reminded myself.

  "Stay here, I'll follow the sound of your brother's annoying voice." I whispered. We both laughed. He looked so happy, I wanted to kiss him so badly. But I left instead. I found Blake's room by calling Marco to his Polo.

  He was laying facedown on another huge king sized bed. What was it with rich people and king sized beds? How are you supposed to cuddle in a bed that big? Of course his bedroom was the one on Main Street, with the bay windows. Now I understand the opportune stalking.