10pm

When I got home, I quickly threw my frozen dinners into the freezer. Showered and changed into my sexiest lingerie. I poured myself a giant glass of wine, then set up my phone at the end of my bed. I put my sexy playlist on. I pressed record. Then I proceeded to do a sexy strip tease for Ashton B. James.

  I was so turned on at the thought of him watching me, I came the second I inserted my vibrator. Then I came again, while looking directly into the camera.

  I watched myself back on the video. I would make a fabulous porn star, I thought, happy with my efforts. I saved the video then microwaved my dinner. It was only 8.30pm. I still had time for a nap. I curled up on the lounge and fell into a fitful sleep.

  It was 2am when I woke up. I swore, realising I'd unintentionally stood Blake up. I groaned, then laughed out loud. I was tempted to message him and still go over, but then I realised I didn't have his phone number. I had his brother's phone number though... I watched the video I made for Ashton again. Then hit send...

  I woke up again at 6am and immediately checked my phone. Ashton hadn't replied to my message. I wondered if perhaps he hadn't seen it yet. I did send the message at 2am. He would have been fast asleep.

  It wasn't the first video I'd sent a man. I really enjoyed recording myself. And I enjoyed being recorded having sex. I was proud of my sexual appetite, I embraced it. Also, my sociopath nature
never worried about the videos becoming public. I literally had no one in the world to embarrass.

  It was Saturday which meant I could sleep in so I tried to go back to sleep. But apparently my body thought I'd slept enough. I got up and decided to do something I hadn't done in years and went for an early morning swim at the beach. The good thing about living in Brighton was the fact that it was walking distance to the beach.

  There wasn't many people around when I got there, just how I liked the beach. It was going to be a stinking hot day, the beach would be packed by 10am. I stripped off into my bikini, aware I was being ogled by a bunch of footballers who were training in the water. My nipples immediately went hard, but not because I was cold water.

  I walked slowly into the water. I dove in and swam. My body ached and my lungs burned from the fact that I rarely exercised these days. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

  On the way home, I rounded the corner to my apartment complex and ran directly into a jogger. We both swore. I swore again when I realised it was Blake. His angry face softened when he realised it was me.

  "We have to stop meeting like this." He laughed, breathing hard. He bent over, his hands on his knees, catching his breath, looking me up and down. I was wearing white shorts and a white singlet, which were see through because my swimmers were still wet underneath.

  "I'm sorry about last night, I wanted to kill some time, so I took a nap but I ended up sleeping until 2am..." he was shaking his head laughing. Apology accepted.

  "You live here?" He looked at my art deco apartment block.

  "Yes, we're neighbours." I smiled, suddenly proud of the fact that I lived in a fancy building.

  "Are you going to invite me up?" He asked, standing up.

  "Would you like to come up?"

  "Yes." He was inches away from me. His hair was wet from sweat and his sweaty chest and arms glistened in the sun. I turned and he followed me upstairs. Once in my apartment, I poured us both a large glass of water while he looked around my tiny apartment.

  "It's a nice little place." He said, accepting the glass or water.

  "It's not an apartment in Potts Point, with harbour views. But it's home." I smiled. He rolled his eyes.